Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana 2nd Round Playoff Preview

Default Re: Montana 2nd Round Playoff Preview

Any recent updates on Luepke’s status?

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    I hate the rumor mill but from what I understand he is done for the year. I will not say where I heard it from but it was told directly to me last week.
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 11-28-2022 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I hate the rumor mill but from what I understand he is done for the year. I will not say where I heard it from but they told me directly last week.
    Did lakes tell you if he was planning on coming back next year?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Did lakes tell you if he was planning on coming back next year?
    Unfortunately yes Lakes is planning on coming back next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    Entz has his regular weekly presser at 2PM today so I'm sure he'll be asked. Guessing he won't say much but you never know. I'll be interested to hear about Eli Mostaert... I thought when he got hurt the recovery timeline was 10 weeks - this Saturday will be 12 weeks out from when he got injured.

Didn't listen to the presser but the comments from @BisonReport's twitter feed lead me to believe that Luepke, Mostaert, and Stoffel are all going to be out on Saturday.

“He’s been jogging around but it’s day to day right now” ME on Stoffel’s status for Saturday
    “You’ll see a lot of different bodies there. You can see Logan Hofstedt, Hunter Brozio, Finn Diggins, Carson Williams.” ME on the crew that will help fill in at TE in Stoffel’s absence.
    “Anticipate he won’t be available this weekend” ME on Luepke’s shoulder injury
    “He’s running so that makes me happy” ME on Eli Mostaert. Also notes that he is not currently practicing, just running.

.......and this could all be coachspeak so that Hauck and Co. are persuaded that there's no need to prepare for Luepke's return. Classic deception. Have to love the word ME uses, "anticipate" .....that could mean many different things.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Is he okay? That's some Cignetti/Farley level charisma he's giving off. He looks like someone just shot his dog. Is he always like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    .......and this could all be coachspeak so that Hauck and Co. are persuaded that there's no need to prepare for Luepke's return. Classic deception. Have to love the word ME uses, "anticipate" .....that could mean many different things.
    He said Luepke is getting medical opinions/input from providers “outside our region”. My take is that Luepke is not effing around with his football/health future, and I don’t blame him for doing so.

I doubt ME is using “coach speak” relative to Luepke’s health and medical situation. He’d lose a significant amount of credibility if he is, both with press and fans. He’s not gonna do that.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.