Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana 2nd Round Playoff Preview

Default Re: Montana 2nd Round Playoff Preview

Dr Cook and entz. thought you were splitting ndsu student tickets

REMINDER | All SDSU students will receive complimentary admittance into all home playoff

@GoJacksFB

games this season, courtesy of SDSU President Barry Dunn!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    Have no problem with celebrating a good play, Hauck is a punk, dirty player.
    It took only three plays to see Hauck launch himself at a player on the ground.

And I like how he doesn't ever give up on a play. Even if another player is in the end zone. And the whistle has blown.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

And I like how he doesn't ever give up on a play. Even if another player is in the end zone. And the whistle has blown.
    ooohhhh. tony throwing SHADE....
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Thankfully, neither Big Sky nor MVFC officials will be working this game. Makes me curious what conference got assigned this game. For officials, there are pluses and minuses not knowing any of the teams or their players. However, during the pre-game conference crews have hours before the game, team tendencies, style of play and players who might cause issues are talked about. Perhaps Indybison could expand on this. For the Bison, no stupid personal foul unsportsmanlike conduct penalties , please.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Thankfully, neither Big Sky nor MVFC officials will be working this game. Makes me curious what conference got assigned this game. For officials, there are pluses and minuses not knowing any of the teams or their players. However, during the pre-game conference crews have hours before the game, team tendencies, style of play and players who might cause issues are talked about. Perhaps Indybison could expand on this. For the Bison, no stupid personal foul unsportsmanlike conduct penalties , please.
    Agreed there. Need to play sound and solid football with no extra BS from anyone. Sounds like playoff football. Lets get down to business!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Buddy, relax, it will all be ok.

I said I don't mind it from a personal standpoint because I get to be closer to the action. That is the consolation prize part I mentioned, which you conveniently cut out of my reply you quoted!

Let me try and simplify it for your burdened mind: NDSU selling out is good, fatigue is real but it at least allows me to sit closer to the action which is a nice consolation that I do not mind. I'm screaming the same whether there are 13k people or 19k people.

And YOU are the one that made the logical jump to imply when I said "then that's more on you" that I meant "you're a bad fan". It really just means its more a personal problem that it upsets people so much, not that any fan is bad because they are unhappy it isn't sold out.

Be Better, Bro.
    Nappa, the level of gaslighting... its... its over 9000! iykyk

Does anyone know if they have the entrance on the North side of the dome open for Bison games? I have an event and I will be getting there close to kick off. Would like to go to the shortest line possible to get in.
    2021 Bisonville Masters Pool Champion

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    Does anyone know if they have the entrance on the North side of the dome open for Bison games? I have an event and I will be getting there close to kick off. Would like to go to the shortest line possible to get in.
    yes. north entrance is open. use it all the time.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    The crews have been reviewing video all week and likely Bison videos last week. They were assigned the Sunday/Monday of last week. The MVFC had a crew at SE LA last week and Sac State this week.

Most of this pregame is to review tendencies. Blocking schemes (i.e. linemen pull a lot, option, sweep, RPO, cutting), types of routes (5 receiver spread and deep, bunch, motion), blitzing/twist defense, free kick/scrimmage kick gunners, range of kickers, numbering exceptions on scrimmage kicks, and many other things. The wings may try to see how physical the DBs are with receivers. The R week verify right/left passers and kickers because that could determine which side they need to be on.

You aren't looking for players that cause trouble or have a tendency to hold. You let those jump out at you during the game. When we report to coaches we are having issues with a player on the edge or getting mouthy, it's usually not a surprise to them. The MVFC crews would be more aware of players who may cause issues because they've likely had that team.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    The crews have been reviewing video all week and likely Bison videos last week. They were assigned the Sunday/Monday of last week. The MVFC had a crew at SE LA last week and Sac State this week.

Most of this pregame is to review tendencies. Blocking schemes (i.e. linemen pull a lot, option, sweep, RPO, cutting), types of routes (5 receiver spread and deep, bunch, motion), blitzing/twist defense, free kick/scrimmage kick gunners, range of kickers, numbering exceptions on scrimmage kicks, and many other things. The wings may try to see how physical the DBs are with receivers. The R week verify right/left passers and kickers because that could determine which side they need to be on.

You aren't looking for players that cause trouble or have a tendency to hold. You let those jump out at you during the game. When we report to coaches we are having issues with a player on the edge or getting mouthy, it's usually not a surprise to them. The MVFC crews would be more aware of players who may cause issues because they've likely had that team.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the information, Indy. You don't disappoint.........YOU DA MAN!!!!