Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana 2nd Round Playoff Preview

Default Re: Montana 2nd Round Playoff Preview

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    I don’t think their QB will hold up to the beating if he runs too much. Get to him early and fast! Their WRs can hurt us if we give them a chance.
    I wonder if they'll run that option play they showed against SEMO.

That'd be a good way to get the Heagled.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I got right through at 8AM and got 4 extras.
    I entered the credit card info and then normally where you see a confirmation page there was some kind of error about the site refusing connections. I then used a different browser about an hour later with no issues and noticed that I did get an email confirmation at 8:02 and still can't get into the ticketing page using Chrome to see my tickets on my gobison.com account.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The ticketing page crashed again at 8:00 AM and now I have two pairs of tickets since I didn't see the email confirming my first purchase at 8:02.
    Had some family members call me about tickets this morning. Said they went to Website to get tickets and it was saying none were available.

Y doesn’t NDSU put up for sale non-season holder tickets right away and also ensure it’s website is capable of handling a large, simultaneous influx of online purchasers when non-purchased season tickets are made available? I thinking many won’t be as persistent as I told my family members to be.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    same happened to me! HA cluster F probably crashing for people trying to buy them for 1st time. bravo ndsu admin
    I defend you as much as anyone on this site but I draw the line at "there are probably TONS of first time tix being sold for this underwhelming matchup because NDSU tweeted that there are tickets available on social media"

No one. Show me the person who has never been to a Bison game, who could have gotten tickets to nearly any game over the past 3 seasons, at the ticket window 10 mins before the game, who is suddenly become excited by the thought of playing a Montana team who is 1-4 in their last 5 games.

Capture.JPG

Also, this is a great graphic for FCSForever rubes to try and defend the idea of how ExCiTiNg the FCS playoffs are. who would want to miSs oUt oN tHiS?!?!?!1! There are literally dozens of people trying to get tickets for this clash of FCS TITANS. in 2015 I paid 90$ a ticket for this matchup, and now I'm scoffing at $41 for endzone seats
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The ticketing page crashed again at 8:00 AM and now I have two pairs of tickets since I didn't see the email confirming my first purchase at 8:02.

Got two tickets in Section 18 row W this morning. Prime Seats!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Had some family members call me about tickets this morning. Said they went to Website to get tickets and it was saying none were available.

Y doesn’t NDSU put up for sale non-season holder tickets right away and also ensure it’s website is capable of handling a large, simultaneous influx of online purchasers when non-purchased season tickets are made available? I thinking many won’t be as persistent as I told my family members to be.
    Perhaps T. Swift and Ticketmaster could offer some assistance to NDSU in this matter.
    Don't believe everything you think.

That's a lot of open seats. Would have thought Montana would draw more interest. Might as well be San Diego again.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That's a lot of open seats. Would have thought Montana would draw more interest. Might as well be San Diego again.
    If your smart and want good seats, you wait till today to purchase. Lots of season ticket holders not claiming their seats!

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't mind that the games don't sell out.

My season tickets are high and in corner, so this gives me the opportunity to not purchase them and instead get much better seats every week.

13k 15k 18k it's still loud in playoffs and a good time. People should stop worrying so much and enjoy it. If blue seats lessen your excitement for the game, then that's more on you.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Got two tickets in Section 18 row W this morning. Prime Seats!
    Good seats eh???
    I’m a few rows lower,

P. S. Don’t tell Mankato they are only $46 each