Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana 2nd Round Playoff Preview

Default Re: Montana 2nd Round Playoff Preview

Just looked at GoBison.com....there has to be at least 8k-9k tickets still available for Saturday's game. So much for a "big name" FCS opponent coming in to draw the public interest and create the home-field advantage. Hopefully people start picking some up or we'll be looking a half-full Dome, compared to the 18k+ we had at home the last time Montana came to Fargo in the playoffs back in 2015.

it's so sad. thanks Matt Larson & NDSU admin! you missed the window.
    every NDSU fan is educated on the pud of fcs now unfortunately
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    Just looked at GoBison.com....there has to be at least 8k-9k tickets still available for Saturday's game. So much for a "big name" FCS opponent coming in to draw the public interest and create the home-field advantage. Hopefully people start picking some up or we'll be looking a half-full Dome, compared to the 18k+ we had at home the last time Montana came to Fargo in the playoffs back in 2015.
    Unclaimed season tickets got made available today. But still that is a lot of seats for this game. ouch
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Yeah, I'd say give it some time. But woof, this should be a pretty exciting playoff draw. Likely only this game and Samford for home playoff games.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    it's so sad. thanks Matt Larson & NDSU admin! you missed the window.
    every NDSU fan is educated on the pud of fcs now unfortunately
    10.5 million shortfall news today --- Cook has to get his head out of the box. If its not fixed it will drag down the sports too. Its time to merge/close every ND school into one. One FBS team - i dont care what you want to name the university - as long as it stays with the name : da BISON!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shorthairsrus View Post
    10.5 million shortfall news today --- Cook has to get his head out of the box. If its not fixed it will drag down the sports too. Its time to merge/close every ND school into one. One FBS team - i dont care what you want to name the university - as long as it stays with the name : da BISON!!!!!!
    I wish you luck in your crusade to amend the state constitution
    College of Business Alumnus

The ticketing page crashed again at 8:00 AM and now I have two pairs of tickets since I didn't see the email confirming my first purchase at 8:02.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If Hauck reads enough AZ pre-game info. and watches AZ game, he’s likely to tell QB Johnson to tuck and run more, something he appeared hesitant to do in SEMO game. If MT is gonna leave it all on the field for this game, that’s what I’d do if I was Hauck.
    I don’t think their QB will hold up to the beating if he runs too much. Get to him early and fast! Their WRs can hurt us if we give them a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The ticketing page crashed again at 8:00 AM and now I have two pairs of tickets since I didn't see the email confirming my first purchase at 8:02.
    same happened to me! HA cluster F probably crashing for people trying to buy them for 1st time. bravo ndsu admin
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    same happened to me! HA cluster F probably crashing for people trying to buy them for 1st time. bravo ndsu admin
    I got right through at 8AM and got 4 extras.