Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana 2nd Round Playoff Preview

Default Re: Montana 2nd Round Playoff Preview

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Is he okay? That's some Cignetti/Farley level charisma he's giving off. He looks like someone just shot his dog. Is he always like that?
    Lol exactly. Should have kept Bob's Tits. This guy is a zombie

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    He said Luepke is getting medical opinions/input from providers “outside our region”. My take is that Luepke is not effing around with his football/health future, and I don’t blame him for doing so.

I doubt ME is using “coach speak” relative to Luepke’s health and medical situation. He’d lose a significant amount of credibility if he is, both with press and fans. He’s not gonna do that.
    I'm thinking he has done enough to be considered for the draft even if he doesn't play in the senior bowls, etc. There is no reason to risk that any further if playing would be a risk. I'm sure he wants to play, but he needs to be smart and at least a little selfish. He's earned it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I'm thinking he has done enough to be considered for the draft even if he doesn't play in the senior bowls, etc. There is no reason to risk that any further if playing would be a risk. I'm sure he wants to play, but he needs to be smart and at least a little selfish. He's earned it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Agreed. And I don’t always with you!

He has to pass a physical after being drafted and or FA signed after all.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Agreed. And I don’t always with you!

He has to pass a physical after being drafted and or FA signed after all.
    Yeah I think we have seen the last of Hunter in a Bison uniform. Lamentable for us fans and perhaps even for him but he needs to be mindful of his fiuture. Whatever that is I wish him the very best. I hope he can at least be as good a cheerleader as me during this playoff endeavor.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I hate the rumor mill but from what I understand he is done for the year. I will not say where I heard it from but it was told directly to me last week.
    It'll be the same thing as Christian Watson last year,(But some of you whined about him doing that hmmmmm) won't play at all until we get to Frisco and even then could be a 50/50.

but HE COULD PLAY if he wanted at any point
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    It'll be the same thing as Christian Watson last year,(But some of you whined about him doing that hmmmmm) won't play at all until we get to Frisco and even then could be a 50/50.

but HE COULD PLAY if he wanted at any point
    Good God—>can you just STFU at any point in your life? Srsly!! It’s not all about you!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I don't have a good feeling about this game. Feels like Montana is going to leave it all out on the field, not thinking about the next game. NDSU players should too, but when you have had as much success as NDSU has in the playoffs, it's hard not to think about "saving" some for the next week. Kind of a classic trap game scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    I don't have a good feeling about this game. Feels like Montana is going to leave it all out on the field, not thinking about the next game. NDSU players should too, but when you have had as much success as NDSU has in the playoffs, it's hard not to think about "saving" some for the next week. Kind of a classic trap game scenario.
    Funny as of right now I think Bison win by 17+.

It’s playoff time in the dome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    I agree this game could be trouble for this Bison team. Lots of struggles this past year compared to the past 10 years. Lots of injuries, lots of departures, lots of inconsistency. Montana is not going to lie down and quit. Bison need to play all 4 quarters to win this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I agree this game could be trouble for this Bison team. Lots of struggles this past year compared to the past 10 years. Lots of injuries, lots of departures, lots of inconsistency. Montana is not going to lie down and quit. Bison need to play all 4 quarters to win this one.
    NDSU has taken a lot of hits this year, that's for sure. I'm not sure any other team in the FCS could weather losing any two players as good as Mason Miller, Hunter Luepke, Noah Gindorff, Eli Mostaert, Jalen Sundell, etc. Yet, somehow this team is playing some very good ball.

Montana never gives up so this is going to be a four quarter game that will really test NDSU's depth.