Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GDT vs Northern Colorado

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT vs Northern Colorado

Another solid non-con home opponent for the ladies tonight in Northern Colorado who come in at 3-1. It’s their last game at home until conference play starts Dec 19th so let’s pack the SHAC for them again tonight!

Default Re: GDT vs Northern Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Another solid non-con home opponent for the ladies tonight in Northern Colorado who come in at 3-1. It’s their last game at home until conference play starts Dec 19th so let’s pack the SHAC for them again tonight!
    Daughter and I will be there! Looking forward to it!

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison win 68 to 54.

Great game and way to finish!! It is awesome having great WBB on campus again
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They survived some cold shooting, especially from Hamling. 4th quarter was all Bison as they outscored NColo. 25 to 8.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    They survived some cold shooting, especially from Hamling. 4th quarter was all Bison as they outscored NColo. 25 to 8.
    Really hope they keep this going. The 80s attendance and support will follow if they do.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice team comeback and win! Shut down their big outside scorer for the most part of the second half and took over big time down the stretch. Keep it up ladies n coaches and have a fun and safe road trip on the next 4 games!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Nice team comeback and win! Shut down their big outside scorer for the most part of the second half and took over big time down the stretch. Keep it up ladies n coaches and have a fun and safe road trip on the next 4 games!
    The frosh Evans stat line was impressive: 15 points, 5 boards, 4 steals, 3 blocks, 3 assists, 1 TO
    Formerly (and currently) BlueKeyAlum

Quote Originally Posted by NoDakSt View Post
    The frosh Evans stat line was impressive: 15 points, 5 boards, 4 steals, 3 blocks, 3 assists, 1 TO
    She is really composed for a frosh. This team Coach Collins has put together can do some damage in the Summit League. Great win last night and time to take your show on the road.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDakSt View Post
    And that was largely her second half. She is a very calm, collected poised player. Doesn't seem to get rattled easily. Very impressive for a 18-19 year old kid.

I like the way this team so far hustles and works its way out of offensive slumps. Cold shooting, hustle on defense to create a layup in transition, gain momentum. Its a working formula so far.