Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 FCS Playoffs Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: 2022 FCS Playoffs Thoughts & Discussion

These playoff games with 150 people in the stands is embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    UND wins that game if it's in Grand Forks
    Not so sure.........how in the world did they not rule that forward pass incomplete? The one that got run back for a td. Officials ruled it a forward fumble. QB 's arm is going forward (if you watch the replay. Everybody in the house thought that's incomplete?
    Maybe the officials didn't want to waste time reviewing it ....... officials get cold too......

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Not so sure.........how in the world did they not rule that forward pass incomplete? The one that got run back for a td. Officials ruled it a forward fumble. QB 's arm is going forward (if you watch the replay. Everybody in the house thought that's incomplete?
    Maybe the officials didn't want to waste time reviewing it ....... officials get cold too......
    No question. uND absolutely wins that game in Alerus.

Idaho head coach (and former SDSU OC) Jason Eck out there making Bo Pelini proud getting a personal foul called against the head coach.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Idaho head coach (and former SDSU OC) Jason Eck out there making Bo Pelini proud getting a personal foul called against the head coach.
    It's impossible for a coach to get a personal foul. Coaches can get unsportsmanlike conduct or sideline onterference or sideline warning.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    No question. uND absolutely wins that game in Alerus.
    By at least 3 TD's. And there would have been at least double the amount of fans as were at Weber.

UND team/fans should not worry about how their team performed. They should focus all their time and effort on figuring out how/why Weber got the bid and what role Matt Larson played. NDSU (especially Matt Larson) feels threatened by the product UND puts on the field.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I explained earlier that if the ball came loose as he started forward, he could have just been pushing a loose ball. I think that should have been an incomplete pass, but it's a judgment call. I've seen plays like that where the QB pushes the ball forward after he lost control. I assume that's what the replay official ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    It's impossible for a coach to get a personal foul. Coaches can get unsportsmanlike conduct or sideline onterference or sideline warning.

Pretty sure it was unsportsmanlike... whatever it was it costed his team 15 yards on the kickoff.

Pretty sure it was unsportsmanlike... whatever it was it costed his team 15 yards on the kickoff.
    Shocked, he's always been known as a level headed cool under pressure type guy.

Was it on the halfback pass? Imma gonna watch the replay.