Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
SDSU isn't as good as y'all keep making them out to be. We basically had to have a complete meltdown of playcalling to lose that game. Before it happened, the Bison were curbstomping those bitches. Playoff-Mode Bison will pour the coal to the Bunnies.

Montana State is, well, Montana State...over rated and outmatched when pressed. Beating the stuffing outta the Griz is not all that impressive. Losing like they did to the Beavers is very telling.

This team gives me less concerns than the 2015 Bison team that went into the playoffs.
We'll see. Can we count on Cam Miller to complete his first 12 passes again? Or for the bunnies to have 5 first half false starts again? Or for Isaiah Davis to get hurt again?

The Bison blew a golden opportunity in that game... not sure an opportunity like that comes again in a potential Frisco rematch. I do know SDSU has a better defense. I also know Montana St can run the shit out of the ball and the Bison defense has lost their ability to play shut down run defense.

Gotta get there first though... something tells me that if the Bison win 3 playoff games to get to Frisco I'll probably forget about all the concerns I have with a potential SDSU or Montana St matchup.