Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 FCS Playoffs Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: 2022 FCS Playoffs Thoughts & Discussion

Let me try one:

Fuck SDSU
    New year, same dipshittery
    Always A Bridesmaid
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

I request a literary device of your choosing the subject of which is the usefulness of bisonville.

Not sure why so many here give a shit about what SDSU does in a game we aren’t involved with.

Also not sure why there always seems to be such disrespect for opponents (and bashing them) before a game is ever played.

Respect your opponent, but don’t fear them.

It’s no wonder the majority of other fanbases think NDSU fans are arrogant.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not sure why so many here give a shit about what SDSU does in a game we aren’t involved with.

Also not sure why there always seems to be such disrespect for opponents (and bashing them) before a game is ever played.

Fan is short for fanatic. They can be crazy and illogical. I've heard some personal stories about Ciach Stig that are the complete opposite of what people say here. People also have a tendency to put down for fear or jealousy.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Bot is def sentient bro

Here is a haiku about LakesBison posting on too many football forums:

LakesBison posts all day
    On every football forum
    Too much talk, no play.

As mentioned above, haiku is a form of Japanese poetry that traditionally consists of three lines, with the first and third lines having five syllables and the second line having seven syllables. The topic of a haiku can be any subject, but it is typically focused on nature or the changing seasons. In this haiku, the subject is LakesBison, who is described as being a frequent poster on football forums. The poem suggests that LakesBison spends a lot of time talking about football online, but does not actually play the game. The haiku uses a play on words to create a humorous twist on the idea of "too much talk and not enough action."
    Despite what CAS says this is a fantastic post.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Yeah me too. I'm not sure why we'd be bashing our rivals?? What is it with you guys?? It's not like the rabbits bash us on their board!!

Sarcasm aside, I don't have a problem with SDSU doing what they did between the whistles at the end there. It was the right move. It's the skipping/galloping around the field taunting their overmatched opponent after every mediocre play that I think is super on-brand for them. The little man syndrome reminds me of a certain unbearable poster around here.

I'm sure we're "arrogant" for the same reason that Alabama, Yankees, Duke/UNC, etc. fans are "arrogant"...
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Fan is short for fanatic. They can be crazy and illogical. I've heard some personal stories about Ciach Stig that are the complete opposite of what people say here. People also have a tendency to put down for fear or jealousy.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Yes—and bashing opponents or judging them is just a sign of personal insecurity. If your life is attached to a team you support, and you’re way over concerned about what one of your opponents does, you kinda have a shitty life.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm very much in agreement with the pregame chest pounding. "We're gonna kill these guys" "We're gonna hang 50 pts and 500 yds on the ground" Rarely seems to work out that way, kinda like last weekend.

Give the other team a little respect, especially one that you know virtually nothing about.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Do unto others eh

Lardsin must go!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes—and bashing opponents or judging them is just a sign of personal insecurity. If your life is attached to a team you support, and you’re way over concerned about what one of your opponents does, you kinda have a shitty life.
    To your own post you seem overly concerned about the feelings of posters on how they feel about other teams. Does that mathematically make your life worse than theirs?
    Honestly, I derive equal pleasure watching rivals lose in all sports as I do watching my own team win. If that makes my life shitty than call me a pig because I will roll on my back and enjoy everything I can before the farmer comes for me.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns