Page 37 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Is it me or does this seem like a huge loss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is. He was our best O-line signing that year. Better to lose him now but its a huge hit to future roster management. Shit like this bleeds away talent over time and someday we end up with a D-line full of 6-1 guys

He's prototypical tall skinny athletic guy with a frame to turn into a Joe Haeg. Whoever gets him will have a stud in 3 years

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This has to be a joke at this point, right?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

I don't understand todays youth, the lack of commitment is astonishing and gets worse every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I don't understand todays youth, the lack of commitment is astonishing and gets worse every year.
    You're using an old school brain.

A new school brain believes immediate gratification takes too long.

Seems late for someone with ambition to be going to the portal
    I’ll be curious to see where he ends up
    Guessing D2

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe he saw that other young guys were rising faster than him and didn't like his chances of seeing the field. Thinking Chadwick, Henry, Lockerby could all be making strides....at least hope that's the case.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Actually lots of kids move between schools. Look at Justin fields, Caleb Williams. Very few fbs programs looking at fcs kids vs transfers from lsu/bama
    You forgot Joe Burrow.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    This is going VERY under the radar. Guys, his Dad AND Uncle are National Champion Husker Offensive Lineman. John and Rob Zatechka are like Husker lineman royalty. BOth being starters, 3 time national champions. Rob going to the NFL. One is a doctor, other in the medical field. This is a HUGE name in the Husker books. This kid bet on himself. His sister is a FREAK Volleyball player already at Missouri. He went there. SEC. P5 weight room. THis kid wanted to go bitime and the family wasn't big on the direction Frost had Nebraska, or he would have been at Husker. DO NOT overlook this young man from a TERRIFIC family of people who know what it takes to be a RAM.

Part of this is that the family has seen success in Nebraska kids at NDSU, and their tradition in what it takes to be a lineman. This was not some throw in recruit. Best of luck to this young man.

GO BISON!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    This is going VERY under the radar. Guys, his Dad AND Uncle are National Champion Husker Offensive Lineman. John and Rob Zatechka are like Husker lineman royalty. BOth being starters, 3 time national champions. Rob going to the NFL. One is a doctor, other in the medical field. This is a HUGE name in the Husker books. This kid bet on himself. His sister is a FREAK Volleyball player already at Missouri. He went there. SEC. P5 weight room. THis kid wanted to go bitime and the family wasn't big on the direction Frost had Nebraska, or he would have been at Husker. DO NOT overlook this young man from a TERRIFIC family of people who know what it takes to be a RAM.

Part of this is that the family has seen success in Nebraska kids at NDSU, and their tradition in what it takes to be a lineman. This was not some throw in recruit. Best of luck to this young man.

GO BISON!
    Whats the point, if we dont have coaches that hold their end of the bargain. This is not the culture/program that Craig Bohl, Gene Smith, Brock Jensen, Billy Turner, Carson Wentz, Zach Vraa built etc built. We need an overhaul at the coaching level. Get rid of Tyler Roehl, Grant Olson. They are good players but they are hurting the program with poor coaching skills.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Whats the point, if we dont have coaches that hold their end of the bargain. This is not the culture/program that Craig Bohl, Gene Smith, Brock Jensen, Billy Turner, Carson Wentz, Zach Vraa built etc built. We need an overhaul at the coaching level. Get rid of Tyler Roehl, Grant Olson. They are good players but they are hurting the program with poor coaching skills.
    Well sir, you missed my point. My point is that I believe we simply just signed a great young man with great credentials that wants to be a Bison. You have a different ax to grind. That is totally your choice. Hope all is well.

Best of luck to Isaac as he moves to NDSU!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.