Page 162 of 175 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1742

Thread: Transfer Portal

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    You guys are forgetting, it's not just culture....it's AMAZING CULTURE!!!!
    Do they still get to go hunting* with Stig?

*for Joose**
    **in the ditches around brookings***
    ***I just used TAB's patented multi-star footnotes, I feel dirty

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah Stig is a real Bud Fucking Grant, isn't he

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    Yeah Stig is a real Bud Fucking Grant, isn't he
    Stig hunts? Just never pictured him doing that.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Arrogance of any kind doesn't sit well with McFeely.
    Except his own...

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Culture is the end all, be all.......it trumps NIL, an indoor place to play, having to live in Brookings, et al. (this should be in purple)
    I've been hearing about the culture for the past couple of years from buddies in SD. And I bet it was fantastic leading up to the last year with Stig and the championship last year. Like we've said before, we will see how long they can keep that enthusiasm and culture together.

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    I've been hearing about the culture for the past couple of years from buddies in SD. And I bet it was fantastic leading up to the last year with Stig and the championship last year. Like we've said before, we will see how long they can keep that enthusiasm and culture together.
    I've got first dibs in starting the thread....."Things longer than the SDSU football dynasty".

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    Yep - I guarantee the culture at SDSU football is fantastic right now and can, on it's own, keep the team together for the time being but to have the hubris to think that it's infallible going forward will come back to bite them. As they have done for the last decade they will follow NDSU's lead and establish a collective once they figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    As they have done for the last decade they will follow NDSU's lead and establish a collective once they figure that out.
    Let me know where the money is coming for that in Brookings, SD... a couple of implement dealers, farmers and a banker or 2 aren't funding a competitive collective.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Let me know where the money is coming for that in Brookings, SD... a couple of implement dealers, farmers and a banker or 2 aren't funding a competitive collective.
    They've got plenty of money - just like NDSU does. And now that they've gotten a taste of this level of success the wallets will open once they figure out they need to if they want to maintain their position as a program.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    That is true, but remember, the bunnies have a dude named Dana in their camp. You know, the guy the stadium is named after..........