Default Re: Transfer Portal

I meant just last years transfers

Sigle was suspended for game 1
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Phoenix Sproles says to say hi

Also, The Bus was rolling this weekend

Isn’t Max Rader on your radar?
    Last edited by bruinbison; 09-04-2023 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Phoenix Sproles says to say hi

Also, The Bus was rolling this weekend

Isn’t Max Rader on your radar?
    Where’s the bus now?

Kobe had a huge td in a losing effort but it was nice to see.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Where’s the bus now?

Kobe gets to play another year by transferring so it was a no brainer decision. I hope he is in a good situation close to home

Bussey is at D2 team in Florida. Got 6 carries for 36 yards. I like Bussey but with his size, he's really a situational player and when he's injured he wont see the field. That's why he didnt get a lot of carries

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Kobe gets to play another year by transferring so it was a no brainer decision. I hope he is in a good situation close to home

Bussey is at D2 team in Florida. Got 6 carries for 36 yards. I like Bussey but with his size, he's really a situational player and when he's injured he wont see the field. That's why he didnt get a lot of carries
    I don't care where you thoughts lie on the portal, there is zero reason to be hating on Kobe, transferring was his only option.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I don't care where you thoughts lie on the portal, there is zero reason to be hating on Kobe, transferring was his only option.
    I dont think anyone hated on Kobe

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Where’s the bus now?

Bussey is at West Florida, who did win this weekend.
    As did Spoles/James Madison and preferred walk on Max Rader/Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    every ndsu player/coach who transferred LOST:

LOL WUT

#chapomath

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

I hadn't heard that Kobe gained an extra year of playing time by transferring. How does that work when your moving up a division?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I hadn't heard that Kobe gained an extra year of playing time by transferring. How does that work when your moving up a division?
    There is no penalty for moving up anymore. But the extra year is a question.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    Huh?