Page 100 of 175 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1742

Thread: Transfer Portal

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    What's wrong with our culture?
    Things that many other people think are right about it.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Things that many other people think are right about it.
    An interesting question might be - how does the culture differ between KSU and NDSU?
    Don't believe everything you think.

It really is hard to imagine why some of these guys wouldn’t want to play for your backward ass.
    They're aren't playing for my "backward ass", they're playing for Entz's apparently "backward ass". So.......fuck you.

It really is hard to imagine why some of these guys wouldn’t want to play for your backward ass.
    wuts sadder? the fact u think Bison should have race quotas? or that u think southcliff is the coach? or southcliff is the reason guys transfer. gotta agree with southcliff here when he said 'f you'

Quote Originally Posted by Minimum8Pete View Post
    wuts sadder? the fact u think Bison should have race quotas? or that u think southcliff is the coach? or southcliff is the reason guys transfer. gotta agree with southcliff here when he said 'f you'
    I didn’t say either of those things.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    An interesting question might be - how does the culture differ between KSU and NDSU?
    Doubtful there is must difference.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    What's wrong with our culture?
    There is nothing the matter with our past culture. The problem is some who come here and try to change the culture-program. The players new what NDSU was all about before they got here. This has happened at a few other schools as well. Wondered how long it was going to take to raise its ugly head here.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    There is nothing the matter with our past culture. The problem is some who come here and try to change the culture-program. The players new what NDSU was all about before they got here. This has happened at a few other schools as well. Wondered how long it was going to take to raise its ugly head here.

I remember the last time NDSU went too many years between national titles. Everyone thought Kevin Feeney was killing the culture.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    what about our current culture? I was responding to a poster saying the "problem is our culture, nothing more, nothing less"
    Who's came here and tried to change the culture?
    What has happened at a few other school? players tranfering?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    Doubtful there is must difference.
    It’s hard to imagine that there is given who is driving KSU and the fact that both are Midwest based. But the differences might be quite subtle if there are any.
    Don't believe everything you think.