Page 150 of 175 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1742

Thread: Transfer Portal

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Rather see Cole takeover. Cam had his chance and can't win the big games. If Cole were ever get a chance to play an entire game with a full playbook you all see what we have been missing.
    Agree 1000%%%%%%%%%%

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    First Portal departure...Jake Lippe, but it sounds like that was expected, since he went through Senior Day.
    I thought he’d have a little more production here. Good luck to him.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Rather see Cole takeover. Cam had his chance and can't win the big games. If Cole were ever get a chance to play an entire game with a full playbook you all see what we have been missing.
    Cole has the upside to be as special as Wentz/Stick/Lance IMO

I'm sure there will be a full comp for the starting QB position with Polasek as HC. Best player should get it. Whether that's Cam, Cole or somebody else.

I agree with this approach at all positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm sure there will be a full comp for the starting QB position with Polasek as HC. Best player should get it. Whether that's Cam, Cole or somebody else.

I also wish we could have seen more of Cole than a few plays here and there. Cam looked like an NFL QB vs USD and just an average FCS QB vs Montana.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I think if Cole is 90% the thrower that Cam is, you start him. We don't need him to go 20-25 for 290 yards. He is a better runner(Cam is a great runner when he scrambles, but he's not making Easton Stick blush) and I think provides more upside overall. The coaching change sucks because TP doesn't know either of them, at least if Entz stuck around, he could tell Cam that it looks like it's Cole's job to lose. If Cam doesn't start, he deserves a chance to play somewhere else IMO and probably has FBS options galore.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleK View Post
    Another one that's not surprising. He last played against WIU and didn't see the field the final 8 games of the season. Not sure if it was injury or just getting passed up on the depth chart. That said there isn't much proven depth returning at CB behind Jaquise Alexander and Marcus Sheppard (I think Sheppard is planning to come back next year). Najee Nelson looks like a stud though and he was playing in front of King towards the tail end of the season.

Good luck to Reggie King - hopefully he can catch on somewhere and get playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Another one that's not surprising. He last played against WIU and didn't see the field the final 8 games of the season. Not sure if it was injury or just getting passed up on the depth chart. That said there isn't much proven depth returning at CB behind Jaquise Alexander and Marcus Sheppard (I think Sheppard is planning to come back next year). Najee Nelson looks like a stud though and he was playing in front of King towards the tail end of the season.

Good luck to Reggie King - hopefully he can catch on somewhere and get playing time.
    This is the positive side of the transfer portal - let a kid enjoy his 5 years the way he wants.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.