Page 56 of 175 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Meanwhile coked out boomers are on to creating their 4th financial crisis, does that count as getting their fix?
    They can schedule social security to start choking off payments after they are dead and buried too, but not a moment sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    I hate that term... What is a REAL fan? Why does that get thrown around here so much? Are you a REAL fan because you donate more than me? Are you a REAL fan because you cheer louder at games? So dumb... A fan is a fan is a fan.
    Pretty simple. A real fan will always be a fan winning or losing, regardless of the coach, regardless of the division, one who is always dedicated to the university! It’s not about donations or season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Meanwhile coked out boomers are on to creating their 4th financial crisis, does that count as getting their fix?
    Jesus H. Christ......it must be damn boring on the Fawkerland sports site to have you fawker fans drop by to jump into a discussion helter/skelter like this. I know you boys are lonely and wayward for not having much to discuss about those wretched sports teams in GF other than, I guess, WBB which isn't terrible (not real terrible like the MBB team) or the puck team, which I have zero interest in and don't follow. So, follow me now, back to your statement of how I, a boomer, have created 3 financial crises and am well on my way of creating a 4th you say. Please share, while being mindful of the fact that I haven't voted on a congressional budget bill or much less run for office, any office. If the 4th arrives, make sure people like you blame the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Better than someone who works 3 jobs in 4 years and cheats on every girlfriend. I dont hire people who have a bad employment history and dont trust people who have divorced 4 times

Why would you hire anybody if they had a previous job? According to many in this thread, that would mean they have no loyalty and are just looking for the easy way.

Potential is important in marriage. Ever see that girl and you're like if she can drop 20 pounds, she will be hot AF?
    Well maybe if she keeps that 20 lbs and can get a bit taller, she can play DT for us. Do you want the weight or not? Make up your mind.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Why would you hire anybody if they had a previous job? According to many in this thread, that would mean they have no loyalty and are just looking for the easy way.
    A previous job for an 18 year old would be high school football. Not a guy who was here for a year, couldnt cut it so here for another year. Couldn't cut it. Now a guy who goes to a D2 school and wants a promotion to D1 I might consider, which is why our guys are popular transfers to the P5 schools. I mean there are always exceptions but thats a general guideline. If a guy is a backup to an All American and never plays, I get it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Well maybe if she keeps that 20 lbs and can get a bit taller, she can play DT for us. Do you want the weight or not? Make up your mind.
    If the girl is hot AF, but anerexic, I may bring her to the Pizza Ranch. Maybe she grew up poor and couldnt afford to eat. Pack on some weight and then she can go from linebacker to DE

But if she's 300 pounds and tall, I may get her a planet fitness membership and slim her down from DT to DE or plan C and encourage her to be an SDSU cheerleader where she would be in a situatuon where she can be successful

But if she loves you..

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

If the girl is hot AF, but anerexic, I may bring her to the Pizza Ranch. Maybe she grew up poor and couldnt afford to eat. Pack on some weight and then she can go from linebacker to DE

But if she's 300 pounds and tall, I may get her a planet fitness membership and slim her down from DT to DE or plan C and encourage her to be an SDSU cheerleader where she would be in a situatuon where she can be successful

But if she loves you..
    Well done, Gabe. One of your better posts. You took the bait and delivered. Things are so clear to me now.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Better than someone who works 3 jobs in 4 years and cheats on every girlfriend. I dont hire people who have a bad employment history and dont trust people who have divorced 4 times
    I'd never work for someone like you with that attitude. 3 jobs in 4 years could be a potential red flag, or it could not. You being instantly dismissive without taking the time to investigate reflects poorly on you as a boss and hiring manager.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    I'd never work for someone like you with that attitude. 3 jobs in 4 years could be a potential red flag, or it could not. You being instantly dismissive without taking the time to investigate reflects poorly on you as a boss and hiring manager.
    I don't manage to the exception. I manage to the rule. Although occasionally I will make exceptions based on individual cases