Page 160 of 175 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1742

Thread: Transfer Portal

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    That date for NDSU is January 16, 2024.
    Thanks!

I assume that's based off 30 days from resigning of Entz? Timeline works out that way.

McFeely had a column about the transfer portal, NIL etc. a couple days ago that included this sentence, which I thought was interesting. "And it will happen at SDSU someday, despite the current arrogance saturating that program." Guess he doesn't think too highly of the bunnies.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Thanks!

I assume that's based off 30 days from resigning of Entz? Timeline works out that way.
    That is 30 days from the announcement of the Polasek hiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    McFeely had a column about the transfer portal, NIL etc. a couple days ago that included this sentence, which I thought was interesting. "And it will happen at SDSU someday, despite the current arrogance saturating that program." Guess he doesn't think too highly of the bunnies.
    He has been mentioning it quite a bit lately. Apparently there is a lot of noise coming out of Brookings that players don't and won't leave SDSU because the culture is so amazing and touting the fact that NDSU has a transfer portal problem and they don't.

Arrogance of any kind doesn't sit well with McFeely.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    That is 30 days from the announcement of the Polasek hiring.

He has been mentioning it quite a bit lately. Apparently there is a lot of noise coming out of Brookings that players don't and won't leave SDSU because the culture is so amazing and touting the fact that NDSU has a transfer portal problem and they don't.

Arrogance of any kind doesn't sit well with McFeely.
    SDSU had this group that made a pact to stay together. That is not the same as not having an issue with the portal. I think things will change after Sunday for them.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    SDSU had this group that made a pact to stay together. That is not the same as not having an issue with the portal. I think things will change after Sunday for them.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    Sam Herder has written that SDSU doesn't have a collective and don't plan on creating one because of how great their culture is

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    Sam Herder has written that SDSU doesn't have a collective and don't plan on creating one because of how great their culture is

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
    In the future they will realize that was a costly mistake.

Do you have a link to that? I've been in and out of twon so I haven't kept up real well.

I work with a bunch of SDSU folks in Sioux Falls, including 1 former player and many season ticket holders. When I ask them if they are looking into a collective, they appear to have deer in the headlights look. Seems like they are always little behind the times down here. I'm very curious about next week with them. I could see them doing just fine to having a major exodus.

According to a comment made by someone at the G&G event last month (I think it was Richman) SDSU has a men's basketball player getting 50k. No detail was given but I'd assume that is Zeke Mayo. If they think they won't have to do the same for football players they're lying or dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by ringthebells View Post
    Do you have a link to that? I've been in and out of twon so I haven't kept up real well.
    Here’s Herder’s take

https://x.com/samherderfcs/status/17...8_AVZxudozvEdA