Page 80 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I'll be playing the position of pool boy.
    I hope that gets you at least a 4 star rating…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I hope that gets you at least a 4 star rating…
    Probably not. It's like when a white guy plays wide receiver or corner. It's hard to get respect.

But easy to get signed to the Patriots.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Again, the NCAA isn't going to be investigating all member institutions.

Even SMU was effectively self-reported, or at least enough was said by their own players and coaches to launch an investigation.

The NCAA only has around 500 employees. It's not like they have unlimited resources and pull someone making infographics to sift through a bunch of phone records.
    The NCAA has the resources. It is a billion dollar group and growing. 1.15 billion in revenue in 2022 and they give most back to teams. They just choose to ignore it. They could expand their compliance to investigate matters of they want to. Investigating complaints of violations isnt the same as auditing all teams and pro actively checking phone records. It's following up on compaints. Since the SMU deal, 31 schools have committed death penalty violations, but none got it. Penn State easily recovered

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I'll be playing the position of pool boy.
    You going to have CAS bling-out your Speedo? ... Oh crap, my mind's eye just went blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Probably not. It's like when a white guy plays wide receiver or corner. It's hard to get respect.

But easy to get signed to the Patriots.
    Or get recruited by D2 Mankato and eventually work your way from practice squad to star even though Bohl told you it would never work out.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The NCAA has the resources. It is a billion dollar group and growing. 1.15 billion in revenue in 2022 and they give most back to teams. They just choose to ignore it. They could expand their compliance to investigate matters of they want to. Investigating complaints of violations isnt the same as auditing all teams and pro actively checking phone records. It's following up on compaints. Since the SMU deal, 31 schools have committed death penalty violations, but none got it. Penn State easily recovered
    A coach would have to be a complete idiot to use a state issued phone to bend the rules. #burner

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    A coach would have to be a complete idiot to use a state issued phone to bend the rules. #burner
    In another life I was responsible for all electronic communications for a financial services concern. These communications were on corp issued devices and were subject to archiving with legal and regulatory discovery processes an almost certainty. Yet you would be surprised what I saw there in my official monitoring and discovery satisfaction processes. Stunning. Humans gonna human.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

I hope one thing that comes out of this is that we give more upper midwest kids a chance at a scholarship. Something has to shift with recruiting and going back to culture first would be a great step.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    Hugh Freeze used his to get hookers i believe.
    College of Business Alumnus