Page 38 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal

Default Re: Transfer Portal

I see a couple coaches following a NE tightend (Thomas Fidone 2.0)... it must have been a suggested tweet.

Weird thing is that he isn't even in the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Well sir, you missed my point. My point is that I believe we simply just signed a great young man with great credentials that wants to be a Bison. You have a different ax to grind. That is totally your choice. Hope all is well.

Best of luck to Isaac as he moves to NDSU!
    Well if Mr. Burgundy is excited about a recruit, seems justified IMHO, than I am too. Our coaches need to be better but a stud offensive lineman will help NDSU moving forward.

Dewey

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    You're using an old school brain.

A new school brain believes immediate gratification takes too long.
    Not sure if it's old school or just an easier avenue for kids to escape nowadays.

This is going VERY under the radar. Guys, his Dad AND Uncle are National Champion Husker Offensive Lineman. John and Rob Zatechka are like Husker lineman royalty. BOth being starters, 3 time national champions. Rob going to the NFL. One is a doctor, other in the medical field. This is a HUGE name in the Husker books. This kid bet on himself. His sister is a FREAK Volleyball player already at Missouri. He went there. SEC. P5 weight room. THis kid wanted to go bitime and the family wasn't big on the direction Frost had Nebraska, or he would have been at Husker. DO NOT overlook this young man from a TERRIFIC family of people who know what it takes to be a RAM.

Part of this is that the family has seen success in Nebraska kids at NDSU, and their tradition in what it takes to be a lineman. This was not some throw in recruit. Best of luck to this young man.

GO BISON!
    Looks like a really good talent and has 3 years. I'm thinkimg center or guard

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well sir, you missed my point. My point is that I believe we simply just signed a great young man with great credentials that wants to be a Bison. You have a different ax to grind. That is totally your choice. Hope all is well.

Best of luck to Isaac as he moves to NDSU!
    I think Mr Burgundy really missed the pic of this young man. He is moving here to waterfowl hunt. I almost went to Minot state to waterfowl hunt and attend school once in a while . Wentz might have some spare time to help this young man out.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Not sure if it's old school or just an easier avenue for kids to escape nowadays.
    The portal isn't the reason they're is a huge increase in transfers. It's because they no longer have to sit out a year if they transfer. The portal is actually a great tool to help them facilitate the process.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Whats the point, if we dont have coaches that hold their end of the bargain. This is not the culture/program that Craig Bohl, Gene Smith, Brock Jensen, Billy Turner, Carson Wentz, Zach Vraa built etc built. We need an overhaul at the coaching level. Get rid of Tyler Roehl, Grant Olson. They are good players but they are hurting the program with poor coaching skills.
    Who the hell is Gene Smith?
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    The portal isn't the reason they're is a huge increase in transfers. It's because they no longer have to sit out a year if they transfer. The portal is actually a great tool to help them facilitate the process.
    Portal + No sit-out = Immediate gratification

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Who the hell is Gene Smith?
    I think he meant Gene Masseth.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Portal + No sit-out = Immediate gratification
    Yeah that's what I meant....didn't have to sit out back "in the good old days."