Page 149 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1742

Thread: Transfer Portal

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Where did El Chapo go? Transfer portal?
    Moderation Portal, but hopefully Tony can get him into SS up north, it'll be good repayment to Bisonville society.

Hopefully back to prison for good.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Look honesty and loyalty are as important to me as they are the next guy. Your indentured servitude plan would take things to a more conservative place than college athletics have ever been. That’s a strange solution to have in the middle of the largest progressive shift in the history of college athletics since integration.

I don’t doubt that this is bad for college athletics. It’s become a business above all else. The charm of college football used to be that it wasn’t this way. It is what it is.
    I’m trying to figure out why you’re mad at this guy, but can’t make heads or tails of it
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Call me crazy but I have seen 2 posts from Lakes. . I assumed he was allowed back in.

EDIT: Okay, I see he is being moderated. Quite calm posts from him I see you guys are aware. Must be a time-delay

Listening to Ross on BisonReport podcast it was stated "Both Cam and Cole have NIL offers ... life changing money to go play Power 5 football ..."

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Listening to Ross on BisonReport podcast it was stated "Both Cam and Cole have NIL offers ... life changing money to go play Power 5 football ..."
    FML bro.

(ten)
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

believe the also stated there was a plan in place for both 2 return next season with CP getting expanded role & to be "the man" his SR year. they also mentioned the wouldnt mind having eli green play for the packers right now--------but the good news is like herdbot sez theres 1500 players in the portal to pick from!

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You fail to mention, Ross says "I feel Cam Miller will be the QB vs Colorado to start the year."

First Portal departure...Jake Lippe, but it sounds like that was expected, since he went through Senior Day.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    You fail to mention, Ross says "I feel Cam Miller will be the QB vs Colorado to start the year."
    Rather see Cole takeover. Cam had his chance and can't win the big games. If Cole were ever get a chance to play an entire game with a full playbook you all see what we have been missing.