Page 151 of 175 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1742

Thread: Transfer Portal

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I think if Cole is 90% the thrower that Cam is, you start him. We don't need him to go 20-25 for 290 yards. He is a better runner(Cam is a great runner when he scrambles, but he's not making Easton Stick blush) and I think provides more upside overall. The coaching change sucks because TP doesn't know either of them, at least if Entz stuck around, he could tell Cam that it looks like it's Cole's job to lose. If Cam doesn't start, he deserves a chance to play somewhere else IMO and probably has FBS options galore.
    If we only have the NIL dollars for one of them then you probably go with Cole. He has 2 years left instead of 1 and a higher upside. Cam has been a great QB for us but has struggled tremendously in big games. After everything he has put into the program, Cam definitely deserves the heads up that he isn't going to automatically be QB1. If he has a significant P5 NIL available he should take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Another one that's not surprising. He last played against WIU and didn't see the field the final 8 games of the season. Not sure if it was injury or just getting passed up on the depth chart. That said there isn't much proven depth returning at CB behind Jaquise Alexander and Marcus Sheppard (I think Sheppard is planning to come back next year). Najee Nelson looks like a stud though and he was playing in front of King towards the tail end of the season.

Good luck to Reggie King - hopefully he can catch on somewhere and get playing time.
    Been told to watch out for Duffie. He’s gonna be a stud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Another one that's not surprising. He last played against WIU and didn't see the field the final 8 games of the season. Not sure if it was injury or just getting passed up on the depth chart. That said there isn't much proven depth returning at CB behind Jaquise Alexander and Marcus Sheppard (I think Sheppard is planning to come back next year). Najee Nelson looks like a stud though and he was playing in front of King towards the tail end of the season.

Good luck to Reggie King - hopefully he can catch on somewhere and get playing time.
    https://x.com/TheJenaroOcama/status/...228790036?s=20

Jenaro to portal, not sure if known/expected already.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    You fail to mention, Ross says "I feel Cam Miller will be the QB vs Colorado to start the year."
    If you’re relying on RU for solid takes on NDSU football, whether it be predictions on games or this, I’d find a different source. Cam has already said he is coming back. That may change, but RU isn’t the source I would rely on for, the most part, anything or prediction relative to NDSU football.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    This is the positive side of the transfer portal - let a kid enjoy his 5 years the way he wants.
    On this I agree 100%

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If you’re relying on RU for solid takes on NDSU football, whether it be predictions on games or this, I’d find a different source. Cam has already said he is coming back. That may change, but RU isn’t the source I would rely on for, the most part, anything or prediction relative to NDSU football.
    Preach!

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I agree with this approach at all positions.
    I totally agree... QB and ALL positions... redshirt freshmen to Grad students (and possible new freshmen)
    THIS has been missing during the Ents years ''' too many predetermined spots on the team without real competion.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    How does Ross compare as a source to, say, Bisonville…?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyplayer View Post
    I totally agree... QB and ALL positions... redshirt freshmen to Grad students (and possible new freshmen)
    THIS has been missing during the Ents years ''' too many predetermined spots on the team without real competion.
    You forgot any bisonville members with eligibility. Iace em up bros. For the brand

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    You forgot any bisonville members with eligibility. Iace em up bros. For the brand
    I’ve got about one victory formation left in me.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS