Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for Selection Sunday

Default Re: Questions for Selection Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Did you feel dirty when ole Gene moved the goalposts on the meaning of a home and home contract???

The committee just told uND (in a beautifully back handed way) that they aren't good at football. Savor that taste in your mouth, don't spit it out.
    UND basically received teh UND salute. If it ever comes out that Larsen even had a small part to play in this...it will be legendary.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    UND basically received teh UND salute. If it ever comes out that Larsen even had a small part to play in this...it will be legendary.
    This has Gene Taylors handwriting all over it. I'm sure he's involved too, possibly even the mastermind behind everything.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    The YHB is already casting the blame his way. The conspiracies are doozies.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bubba's brother and squad are absolutely NOT holding back on this topic on their podcast. THey are VERY clear that this is all NDSU. NDSU was the "ONLY" school to benefit. The conspiracy is deep.

I know UND doesn't have any media. No radio, no nothing. But, could you imagine if Matt Entz had a brother on their only podcast and he trashed UND non stop? I mean they went at Matt Larson today. They went at NDSU. I find it funny. Maybe start recruiting against FCS schools. Develop kids. Work on a S&C program. They complain about the same things year after year. Well, change something. NDSU ran at will. That was not any form of a rivalry game. That was boring and flat. NDSU could have scored 60 and both coaches knew it. Go beat Weber, I think it is a great draw for them. Getting a West Coast team is always a perk. Won't be hostile. Go win a playoff game. Stop talking about the noise. do something in the FCS.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Bubba's brother and squad are absolutely NOT holding back on this topic on their podcast. THey are VERY clear that this is all NDSU. NDSU was the "ONLY" school to benefit. The conspiracy is deep.

I know UND doesn't have any media. No radio, no nothing. But, could you imagine if Matt Entz had a brother on their only podcast and he trashed UND non stop? I mean they went at Matt Larson today. They went at NDSU. I find it funny. Maybe start recruiting against FCS schools. Develop kids. Work on a S&C program. They complain about the same things year after year. Well, change something. NDSU ran at will. That was not any form of a rivalry game. That was boring and flat. NDSU could have scored 60 and both coaches knew it. Go beat Weber, I think it is a great draw for them. Getting a West Coast team is always a perk. Won't be hostile. Go win a playoff game. Stop talking about the noise. do something in the FCS.
    Shannon went to confront Larson??? No way, are you serious?

https://undfootball360.com/undfb360-...s-weber-state/

Listening now....

enjoying every sip....

DELICIOUS!!!!
    Last edited by EC8CH; 11-23-2022 at 08:30 PM.

I don't know if UND hitting the road is a benefit to NDSU since both teams are on opposite sides of the bracket and would have to meet in Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post

It's OK to not be OK.

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I don't know if UND hitting the road is a benefit to NDSU since both teams are on opposite sides of the bracket and would have to meet in Frisco.
    Only in terms of comedic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    Only in terms of comedic relief.

This podcast:

Bwhahahahahhaa. Shannon crying about people, , busting his balls on twitter.

Shannon: "We're not crying, we're not crying"