Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for Selection Sunday

Default Re: Questions for Selection Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    This is fucking great. Shannon sounds like he’s going to stroke out and they just started taking.

“I’ve spent 50 years not trusting the guys on the north side of town!”

Lol okay grandpa let’s get you back to bed
    Did you catch how he slipped in the "I own FOUR businesses" humble brag? Apparently to explain how easy it is to find him to "say it to my face" instead of laughing at him on his UND Stan Twitter handle.

This other guy can’t even spit it out without choking on his rage phlegm every other sentence. Pop an alka-seltzer dude, you think people want to listen to clear your throat for an hour? Jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Did you catch how he slipped in the "I own FOUR businesses" humble brag? Apparently to explain how easy it is to find him to "say it to my face" instead of laughing at him on his UND Stan Twitter handle.
    No but I did catch the 15 second rant where he went off about how many sources he has. And how many sources he has. And, and, and sources in the Big Sky. And sources in the Missouri Valley. But sources in the Big Sky. And in Ogden. And Weber States bid wont stay secret for long. You can believe that.

He also was a communications major and he knows how press releases are written. He studies news cycles and Matt Larsen the days of your secret personal monopoly on journalism are coming to an end!
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

If NDSU ever had a head coach with a brother doing something so embarrassing it would hurt my ability to support my alma mater.

3 monkeys and a microphone lol

“How can the league be down? If two teams are bad, that means two other teams are good!” Lol

“Missouri State sucks they had players in the CanadInn bar the night before the game! I’ve got sources!”
    *one day later*

If NDSU ever had a head coach with a brother doing something so embarrassing it would hurt my ability to support my alma mater.
    I dont think we would tolerate shit like that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think my favorite was not being able to wrap their head around the MVFC being down this year. "If two teams are down, then two teams have to be up."

thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

This other guy can’t even spit it out without choking on his rage phlegm every other sentence. Pop an alka-seltzer dude, you think people want to listen to clear your throat for an hour? Jesus
    That guy during that rant:

"It's not a conspiracy if it's true"

3 monkeys and a microphone lol

“How can the league be down? If two teams are bad, that means two other teams are good!” Lol

“Missouri State sucks they had players in the CanadInn bar the night before the game! I’ve got sources!”
    They live in a alternate reality and have for Years.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I think my favorite was not being able to wrap their head around the MVFC being down this year. "If two teams are down, then two teams have to be up."

thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Mine was "I may have been born in Ashley, North Dakota, but I wasn't born yesterday!"

Ya well for being at least 2 days old that guy is a fucking idiot lol
    *one day later*

Mine was "I may have been born in Ashley, North Dakota, but I wasn't born yesterday!"

Ya well for being at least 2 days old that guy is a fucking idiot lol
    It's all gold. From 18 to 40 minutes... All of it's 100% pure undies.