Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/17 at Indiana State

Default Re: 11/17 at Indiana State

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I literally say it every year when someone posts this: never underestimate how bad the Summit League is
    OK, so what's your prediction then?

Might be the worst team in the DI era, maybe I was wrong in calling Dave a high floor coach.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I literally say it every year when someone posts this: never underestimate how bad the Summit League is
    Exactly. Then after beating a couple sub-300 rated teams in March, we will get the Richman-bobos chanting "January, February, DAVE" like he's Tom Izzo or Coach K. It's like clockwork.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Might be the worst team in the DI era, maybe I was wrong in calling Dave a high floor coach.
    Indiana State just pulled their starters with 8 minutes left in the game... NDSU down 34. This isn't rock bottom, but it has to be close.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    down 23. I forgot. just turned it on. wtf
    Ah so you caught the good part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    I have some receipts here, and I'm wondering if we still refuse to be concerned while NDSU continues getting blown out by average mid major schools, not just Power 5 teams...

Richman apologists have been suspiciously silent the past two games.
    Last year’s team was 23-10 (13-5 Summit)
    So, after the season, was that the right point to fire Coach Richman?

If not, when was the defining moment when Coach Richman should have been fired?
    Because, after all, that is what would need to have happened some time these last few years……

Also, where are some comparable schools who have fired their Coach - Coaches who had similar track records as Coach Richman?

Now, I really don’t expect answers, especially to the 3rd question, from you or anyone else. I do expect certain other individuals to sling some insults my way

But yes, there are always concerns with the team and their performance, especially this year. Now if NDSU collapses this season, then there ya go……the AD may have an easy choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    Indiana State just pulled their starters with 8 minutes left in the game... NDSU down 34. This isn't rock bottom, but it has to be close.
    The thing is, this team shouldn't be this bad.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

First time since 1985 that ISU scored 100 points against a D1 team.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Last year’s team was 23-10 (13-5 Summit)
    So, after the season, was that the right point to fire Coach Richman?

If not, when was the defining moment when Coach Richman should have been fired?
    Because, after all, that is what would need to have happened some time these last few years……

Also, where are some comparable schools who have fired their Coach - Coaches who had similar track records as Coach Richman?

Now, I really don’t expect answers, especially to the 3rd question, from you or anyone else. I do expect certain other individuals to sling some insults my way

But yes, there are always concerns with the team and their performance, especially this year. Now if NDSU collapses this season, then there ya go……the AD may have an easy choice.
    Should have been fired 3 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Embarrassing performance and effort. No excuse for the lack of focus and effort. Soft, spiritless and lackadaisical performance all around. Morgan looks like the only guy giving any effort. Down 23 at half.
    No Excuse? Maybe. Reason tho?—>Richman.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.