Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: bYE wEeK tHrEAd

Default Re: bYE wEeK tHrEAd

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    And you have other selling for $100-125.
    NDSU thought enough of it to charge an extra $15/ticket on face value.
    And guessing this game will crack 16,000 by more than just a few, which Drake didn't do. So based on your logic, either NDSU fans care more than you are willing to admit or there is a bunch of UND fans buying all the tickets. Isn't that what you claim about subsidizing others programs? #ChapoMath
    I'm curious.. How do you know that tickets are selling for $100-125? People can list tickets for whatever price they want. That doesn't mean anyone is buying them at that price.

Remember, the monopoly of football in ND is over: North Dakota State football championships: A complete history | NCAA.com

Benchwarmers #13 is fuego!

Cordell Volson's interview is freaking awesome. I don't want to give it away, but here is just one tidbit: One of UND's defensive coaches tried to start something with him after the game up there (pushed him twice) when Cordell went to shake his hand, and Gray Zabel pulled him back before Cordell created a vacancy.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    But have you had the Karara or Dhamaka Balti?
    I have not, I will add it to the list, but it'll be hard for me to ever veer off my lamb biryani (hot) which has never once disappointed me. And seconded on everyone there being so kind and friendly (and I laugh at their old sassy followups to poor reviews..wonder if they still do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    The loss of Mediterranean Grill in that row hurt.

I'm a simple boy. Chicken Makhani(Butter Chicken) is my go to. I'll always try something else as a second entrée for takeout, but butter chicken is always number 1.
    Cannnnnn confirm. Another great owner who made great food.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    another 25 tickets for $45 & $50 on the exchange page. bahaha just another Drake.

does Krolls still make good knoephla?
    Good stuff. I've never sold over face. Just wanna get my money back. Perhaps some people aren't assholes but to each their own. Oddly, since you're into the FCS FBS shit, I can go on Wyoming website and get a ticket while they host Boise State for $30. Just another Drake for Bohl and the boys.
    Last edited by daddy daycare; 11-16-2022 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    And you have other selling for $100-125.
    NDSU thought enough of it to charge an extra $15/ticket on face value.
    And guessing this game will crack 16,000 by more than just a few, which Drake didn't do. So based on your logic, either NDSU fans care more than you are willing to admit or there is a bunch of UND fans buying all the tickets. Isn't that what you claim about subsidizing others programs? #ChapoMath
    Face value for tickets to the UND game is the same as it is for the other 3 conference home games. They always do one regular season game for $10-$15 cheaper face value than the rest so they can charge that reduced amount for playoff tickets. This year it was the Drake game.

But to your larger point yes ticket demand for this game easily outstrips the Drake game (and the NC A&T and Illinois St games for that matter) amongst Bison fans and otherwise no matter how hard Chapo tries to spin it.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    It’s abandoned…so if we want it…we just claim through imminent domain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds ominous and about to happen quickly.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ever think their might be some very good reasons why some cant make the game so they then put their tickets up for sale and it have nothing to do with being bored or the money????
    I sold my tickets because I’m sick and don’t know if I’ll be non-contagious by Saturday.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    I have not, I will add it to the list, but it'll be hard for me to ever veer off my lamb biryani (hot) which has never once disappointed me. And seconded on everyone there being so kind and friendly (and I laugh at their old sassy followups to poor reviews..wonder if they still do that)

Cannnnnn confirm. Another great owner who made great food.
    I second the Dhamaka Balti (they used to call it Krahi). I veer around and never really find anything I don't like but Chicken Krahi is still the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Face value for tickets to the UND game is the same as it is for the other 3 conference home games. They always do one regular season game for $10-$15 cheaper face value than the rest so they can charge that reduced amount for playoff tickets. This year it was the Drake game.

But to your larger point yes ticket demand for this game easily outstrips the Drake game (and the NC A&T and Illinois St games for that matter) amongst Bison fans and otherwise no matter how hard Chapo tries to spin it.
    Lol wow UND outdraws a non scholarship team, an HBCU from 2,000 miles away and a teachers college in Illinois! Wow!!! Rivalry!!!

Nevermind this is actually an important game where the other three were never in doubt
    Last edited by NDSU92; 11-17-2022 at 12:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*