Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: bYE wEeK tHrEAd

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: bYE wEeK tHrEAd

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Perfect. So your comment that UNI is a bigger draw than UND doesn't actually count because **excuses**. Even though what's actually happened proves that it just isn't true.

Do you know how many times the home opener has outdrawn homecoming in the last 15 years? Once. And it was the year your self-proclaimed 2nd highest draw was the homecoming game and the team no one cares about was the home opener.
    No one is saying NDSU needs UND. But you're right up there with Chapo pretending this game isn't right up there, probably just behind SDSU, in overall fan interest.
    We'll mail the banner for 2nd Biggest NDSU Rival to the Alerus next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    thread? Link?
    I'm re-listening as I post this:

Bison Report Radio (google.com)

Special Guest: Cordell "Which one do you want?" Volson

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

It’s a good listen for sure eh

Our daughter was in a play with some FM crew (sorry I don’t recall the name) several years back and there must have been a Volson connection on the cast, because both brothers were there. I was there with my mother-in-law and pointed them out. "Bison" … "oh yeah"

Both are total studs, but you have to see Cordell up-close to really appreciate his build and athleticism. He had long hair back then and viking warrior is what came to mind. The Rams, as they say …

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Had Himalayan Yak last night to change up.

Pros: like 40% cheaper than India Palace (charging $5 for raita is a CRIME, IP....a CRIME!!!) and the quality is fairly close to IP

Cons: the biryani was a bit too onion-y for my liking and the samosa chaat was just missing a bit of the adventurous flavors from IP (but side note, I checked IP online and they don't have the samosa chaat listed...WTF!!!)
    New Indian/Nepali place coming to downtown Fargo. https://www.inforum.com/business/mom...downtown-fargo

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Perfect. So your comment that UNI is a bigger draw than UND doesn't actually count because **excuses**. Even though what's actually happened proves that it just isn't true.

Do you know how many times the home opener has outdrawn homecoming in the last 15 years? Once. And it was the year your self-proclaimed 2nd highest draw was the homecoming game and the team no one cares about was the home opener.
    No one is saying NDSU needs UND. But you're right up there with Chapo pretending this game isn't right up there, probably just behind SDSU, in overall fan interest.
    UND is definitely the bigger draw now than UNI.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Well the “this is another Drake” crowd isn’t gonna like to listen to this one.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Had Himalayan Yak last night to change up.

Pros: like 40% cheaper than India Palace (charging $5 for raita is a CRIME, IP....a CRIME!!!) and the quality is fairly close to IP

Cons: the biryani was a bit too onion-y for my liking and the samosa chaat was just missing a bit of the adventurous flavors from IP (but side note, I checked IP online and they don't have the samosa chaat listed...WTF!!!)
    I forget some of you guys are hooked to city sewer and don't care about wrecking your septic systems eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I have a sincere weakness for Izumi. Sake and crispy crab rolls all day.
    I ate at Izumi once. Target has fresher Sushi.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Who's the hottest celebrity chef? Martha Stewart or Rachel Ray? Add your own.
    Giada De Laurentiis

C'mon Man!

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Well the “this is another Drake” crowd isn’t gonna like to listen to this one.
    Anamoose is basically Hoople

yawnnnn. still $50 tickets. I have a couple I'll just have to eat oh well. Chubs at halftime.

Is SnapDragon still good?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?