Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: bYE wEeK tHrEAd

Default Re: bYE wEeK tHrEAd

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Drake was the first weekend students were around campus, homecoming was homecoming, and SDSU was SDSU... I'm sure you'll refuse to admit it but UND is a draw second only to SDSU. There's been no Chapo ticket market reports whining about the number of tickets on Facebook/Craigslist this week and I've already seen you making money selling tickets to this game so I know you're well aware.
    those were professers tickets ya Moran
    (if you guys dont get the Moran reference, then youre sheltered)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    What's a Moran?? You mean the Chicago gangster you "Moron"?
    It's a running gag for some people based on a political sign where someone spelled "moron" incorrectly and it's the same thing with loser vs. looser for some posters on here.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    What's a Moran?? You mean the Chicago gangster you "Moron"?
    lol boomers getting boomed
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Murray State can hear you.
    at least a trip to murrayville is scenic.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Going to be a great atmosphere and a great game. Playoff football. Need this one and it's not even close to a gimme.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Like, where in the hell do you even buy a device sans spell checker these days?
    With a stolen credit card obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Going to be a great atmosphere and a great game. Playoff football. Need this one and it's not even close to a gimme.
    LOL you waited all year to say that. Only You and Kolpack/Izzo salivating..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Ground beef, frozen mixed vegetables, and cream of mushroom soup all get mixed together too. None of this layering. Mix that shit together.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If any of you think the Bison defense has struggled this year take a look at the UND's defensive numbers: 29 points allowed per game (68th in the FSC), 382 yards allowed per game (63rd), 6.53 yards allowed per play (114th out of 123), 4.83 yards allowed per carry (96th), 115.94 defensive pass efficiency (115th), and 50.9% 3rd down conversions allowed (120th).

Their offense is actually masking how bad their defense is terms of points and yards allowed by being 4th in the FCS in TOP at 34:25 per game. Both teams will look to win the TOP battle so it's time for the Bison offense to get back on track after struggling mightily last week in Carbondale... if they do it'll be a long day for the UNDie defense.
    You're not wrong. It is the opposite of many years; heck even last year where it was a pretty solid defensive battle game. I'd expect this to be much higher scoring, though SU has certainly shown they have a tough D; though so do the bunnies and we were able to put points up there.

D has looked better the last two weeks, but look who we played against. That being said, it was an Indiana St team the Bison struggled with, so who the heck knows. Bigger question, which teams show up. NDSU against Indiana St, or NDSU against Drake. Which UND team shows up? Does our defense make the trip? So many questions marks heading into this one, but this game also has more at stake than any of our other D1 games being both teams are likely playoff bound with a seed on the line.

I was really hoping to be in Fargo to tailgate and my in laws already offered me a ticket to the game, but will be stuck home with the kiddos and their activities. I'll be watching on ESPN and hopefully it is a fun game! Who knows, maybe even a crazy game to set up for a post season matchup?!?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i need a new lawn, any grass seed suggestions?
    Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass