Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gophers @ Bison, Thurs Nov 17 @ Scheels Arena

Default Re: Gophers @ Bison, Thurs Nov 17 @ Scheels Arena

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    the Eidenschink twins from Kindred were there with there team. 500 tickets should be set aside each game for 25 HS teams each game.
    My daughter(14) and I went to the game last night as well as on Tuesday. We had so much fun and I see so much upside to this team that we decided to buy season tickets. Had a heck of a time getting shots to drop in the first 13-15 minutes, but settled in nicely. the goophs look to be a team with no chemistry but I thought they wee fast and quick when they wanted to be. As either Brown or Behnke said in the post game, they just played like they wanted it more.

I have been impressed with Collins as a coach. It has been very obvious to me that he is NOT ok with losing or playing like sh!t. Also, I thought Heaven played like a true leader. She had three key shots in the 4th, but until that point she drove and dished, played defense and did the little things. Leaders dont always have to score to lead.

Edit: also the tickets for local GBB teams is a great idea.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That was a fun game to watch. The first quarter was a little tough to watch with lots of turnovers and tough shooting but after that, things really changed. The girls really played well together and started to move the ball really well towards the end. Looking forward to following this team throughout the year.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    My daughter(14) and I went to the game last night as well as on Tuesday. We had so much fun and I see so much upside to this team that we decided to buy season tickets. Had a heck of a time getting shots to drop in the first 13-15 minutes, but settled in nicely. the goophs look to be a team with no chemistry but I thought they wee fast and quick when they wanted to be. As either Brown or Behnke said in the post game, they just played like they wanted it more.

I have been impressed with Collins as a coach. It has been very obvious to me that he is NOT ok with losing or playing like sh!t. Also, I thought Heaven played like a true leader. She had three key shots in the 4th, but until that point she drove and dished, played defense and did the little things. Leaders dont always have to score to lead.

Edit: also the tickets for local GBB teams is a great idea.
    Exactly , hopefully ticket sales pick up, but if not, teammakers or someone should use as a write off or just do it anyways, down the road, they bring a parent or more.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    the Eidenschink twins from Kindred were there with there team. 500 tickets should be set aside each game for 25 HS teams each game.
    This ^ I would do it for younger kids too. There is an underrated amount of talent and kids become fans for life if you get them interested. It will pay dividends a decade from now

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think it is an excellent idea. May be do the same for boys hs teams, 500 GA tickets wouldn't crowd out anyone.