Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

“Interesting” game to say the least. Thought D played ok. Siu has put a lot of points up against most of its opponents this year. O was barely ok, but good enough TODAY. We just lack a lot of consistency, and I still don’t see that we have an identity on O, other than today in 4th when we went under center and ran the shit out of power right down their throats. Recall that is basically what we did to Montana St. in the Natty.

I’ll take the 4 seed if Sac State is #1, but we have to win next weekend, which is not a given with this year’s version of Bison football. SDSU physically beat the hell out of UND tho, and we are every bit as physical as SDSU.

Where can I get the hoodie and hat Entz was wearing today btw? I’ll need smaller size obviously ….
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    “Interesting” game to say the least. Thought D played ok. Siu has put a lot of points up against most of its opponents this year. O was barely ok, but good enough TODAY. We just lack a lot of consistency, and I still don’t see that we have an identity on O, other than today in 4th when we went under center and ran the shit out of power right down their throats. Recall that is basically what we did to Montana St. in the Natty.

I’ll take the 4 seed if Sac State is #1, but we have to win next weekend, which is not a given with this year’s version of Bison football. SDSU physically beat the hell out of UND tho, and we are every bit as physical as SDSU.

Where can I get the hoodie and hat Entz was wearing today btw? I’ll need smaller size obviously ….
    @CAS

https://twitter.com/ndsulicensing/st...172992518?s=12

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This version of NDSU football reminds me of scene in Rocky with Drago…

”You see? He’s not a machine, he’s a man.” Just feels like we’re cut…

https://youtu.be/wFYjOZu3nG8

We did just enough to get it done. No dominance on either side of the ball. We need Luepke for playoffs, if we dont have him next week, oh well. The defense continues to grow, but arent there yet. We are slower getting to the ball compared to previous years. We have been forcing turnovers which is huge. I think we bring the energy next week and head into the playoffs with some momentum.
    Last edited by ndsubison1; 11-13-2022 at 12:27 AM.

Trim is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I was just at Scheels and they are in stock. Look pretty nice in person.
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    We did just enough to get it done. No dominance on side of the ball. We need Luepke for playoffs, if we dont have him next week, oh well. The defense continues to grow, but arent there yet. We are slower getting to the ball compared to previous years. We have been forcing turnovers which is huge. I think we bring the energy next week and head into the playoffs with some momentum.
    I think our D-backs are really solid.

Did #31 even play on D? He really solidified things in middle when he does. Need him healthy as well.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Thank you.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    They beat UNI by more than SDSU did. They curb stomped their FBS opponent Colorado State and if they beat UC Davis by as much or more than SDSU did I don’t see how anyone can think SDSU deserves it more than them.
    Agreed. Sacramento State has 4 top 25 wins vs Montana, Idaho, Weber State and UC Davis. Along with smashing Colorado State. I know Iowa is better than Colorado State. UT Sacramento State has more quality wins. SDSU has 3 quality wins against UC Davis, GFCC and NDSU.

I hope Sacramento State gets the 1 seed and unless teams ahead of NDSU lose the Bison should be a 4 or 5 seed.

Samford has a good resume (better than NDSU's) so they would be my pick to be at #4 if they win out.

My guess assuming all the teams win next week.
    #1 Sacramento State
    #2 SDSU
    #3 Montana State
    #4 NDSU
    #5 Samford
    #6 William & Mary
    #7 Incarnate Word
    #8 Holy Cross

Fringe..... Furman

Dewey
    Last edited by dewey; 11-13-2022 at 01:06 AM.

I posted earlier this season that “this is the team we have this year” and nothing has really changed, other than more injured starters.

I also posted that if we are able to make a deep playoff run and even possibly win the Natty, it will be a great story and accomplishment for this team.

Sundell
    Gindorff (huge loss for O IMO)
    Mosestaert (sp?) huge loss for interior D
    Now Miller and Luepke for at least a game?
    Am I missing any starters who are injured and out for rest of year.

Also, with injuries on D, we really haven’t solidified and played a starting 11 all year.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Mosestaert bro? Really?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes