Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

I’ll post more later but two things:

1) refs were monumentally bad. Holding or worse on almost EVERY play. There should be an investigation.
    2) great start (scripted plays?) and a great finish. Awesome game by Cam.
    3) I hope Mason and hunter are ok. No excuse for hunter playing last week if he’s that bad off.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Go for it. Consistent with play calling today. Don't knell.

UND game will be competitive. Makes me sick to say that.

Good game. SIU played really well. Player of the game is the whole defense. Our offense put them in a bad spot for 3 quarters. The offense was good when we needed them in the 4th. The WDAY camera man gets the reject of the game award.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    UND game will be competitive. Makes me sick to say that.
    All good bro. Not slaying things this yr

If we win next week and get seeded #4 we should win our second round game and probably third as well, but we are not making it past SDSU in Brookings.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    If we win next week and get seeded #4 we should win our second round game and probably third as well, but we are not making it past SDSU in Brookings.
    Sac state will be 1 seed.

1) refs were monumentally bad. Holding or worse on almost EVERY play. There should be an investigation.
    3) I hope Mason and hunter are ok. No excuse for hunter playing last week if he’s that bad off.
    Give hunter this week off in practice, dress him for UND but don't play him if he is cleared only play him if needed, give him a couple weeks off to be full strength if possible.

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Sac state will be 1 seed.
    If so I am ok with being #4

I thought they said that Luepke injured his shoulder today?
    Wasn’t it a different injury than the previous rib (s) injury???