Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Sac state will be 1 seed.
    11-0 and toughest game would be Webber vs SDSU loss to Iowa by 4 and win against #1 NDSU at the time on the road, playing in the toughest conference. I give the edge to SDSU being #1.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    I thought they said that Luepke injured his shoulder today?
    Wasn’t it a different injury than the previous rib (s) injury???
    They should have said he reinjured it today.

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    11-0 and toughest game would be Webber vs SDSU loss to Iowa by 4 and win against #1 NDSU at the time on the road, playing in the toughest conference. I give the edge to SDSU being #1.
    Believe me bro I agree. But the committee is stupid.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Why is this team so bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Believe me bro I agree. But the committee is stupid.
    I forgot all about that

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Why is this team so bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When we were blowing everyone out, people said our games were boring. Now they are exciting and unpredictable, should make for good boost in merchandise sales.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    When we were blowing everyone out, people said our games were boring. Now they are exciting and unpredictable, should make for good boost in merchandise sales.
    They’re exciting cuz we suck, not because good football is being played

Was the great 1st quarter and very good 4th quarter due to the wind? 2nd and 3rd quarters didn't look great but there were some huge calls/no calls that really played a big part of the game.

Holding by their RT on over half of the plays I cared to focus on that matchup
    WR getting tackled before jumping for a ball on 3rd down, no PI
    Obvious illegal blindside block on their longest play from scrimmage until the end of the game, I believe on 3rd down no less
    What happened on that punt we recovered?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    They’re exciting cuz we suck, not because good football is being played
    Yeah, but think of all the love we are going to get from the rest of the FCS for giving them a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Was the great 1st quarter and very good 4th quarter due to the wind? 2nd and 3rd quarters didn't look great but there were some huge calls/no calls that really played a big part of the game.

Holding by their RT on over half of the plays I cared to focus on that matchup
    WR getting tackled before jumping for a ball on 3rd down, no PI
    Obvious illegal blindside block on their longest play from scrimmage until the end of the game, I believe on 3rd down no less
    What happened on that punt we recovered?
    All that against us and we still overcame it to win ????