Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GDT @ Montana

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT @ Montana

Women kick things off tonight on the road against a solid Montana team. NDSU led by 10 at half last year in their game at home against the Griz before losing by 2. Montana's leading scorer is back but their 2nd and 3rd best players are gone. Should be one that NDSU can get if these team has gelled in their Europe trip and 2 closed scrimmages they've had so far. Game available to stream on ESPN+ at 7PM.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT @ Montana

Nice win for the ladies. 65-63. Didn’t watch but looks like it was a roller coaster of a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Watched the last 5 minutes while also duel watching the mens game. Scored the ho ahead bucket with under 30 seconds left. This tram needs wins like this to get a little confidence in them. Nice win!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is Sophie Olson hurt? She was not in the box score.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Watched the last 5 minutes while also duel watching the mens game. Scored the ho ahead bucket with under 30 seconds left. This tram needs wins like this to get a little confidence in them. Nice win!
    I did the same thing as you flipping back and forth. Watched more of the womens game. Heaven took over in the 3rd quarter to push it to a 10 point lead but they gave it back by the end of the quarter. Couple of the new players had nice debuts. It is early but given more game time this team should be 3-4 in conference at end of year.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Really good win to start the season and on the road too! Congratulations ladies and coaches!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Is Sophie Olson hurt? She was not in the box score.
    Don't believe so, think she's just been pushed to the end of the bench due to the new talent that's arrived. Rachel Novak also did not play. This team is definitely significantly more talented and has much better size than previous years, last night was a little sloppy with some bonehead turnovers and a lot of missed shots in the paint. I think those are just first game things that should get cleaned up as the season goes on. A couple of tune up games against Mayville and Valley City should hopefully get those issues resolved before the big game against Minnesota next Thursday.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks. I alternated watching the men's and women's games on ESPN +.( I experienced a lot of buffering and loss of signal on both games.)I watched the 4th quarter of the Women's game uninterrupted. It was fun and encouraging to watch.

Thanks. I alternated watching the men's and women's games on ESPN +.( I experienced a lot of buffering and loss of signal on both games.)I watched the 4th quarter of the Women's game uninterrupted. It was fun and encouraging to watch.
    Yeah I was watching both plus my Ravens on MNF football all at the same time. The women's game would continue to drop so I turned it off and waited until the men's was over and then watched the replay which worked great.

I was able to watch 1 game on my big screen and 1 game on the computer. Early there was a lot of buffering mostly on the womens game.