Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Southern Illinois Game week

Default Re: Southern Illinois Game week

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    That one time was so traumatic it has become five times.
    Salty about it , as we had party by Lake Minnetonka & had convinced some big shots to watch it.. so embarrassing.

like I said. Jump on them early.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Salty about it , as we had party by Lake Minnetonka & had convinced some big shots to watch it.. so embarrassing.

like I said. Jump on them early.
    Again, thank you for the invite that day. I think any further invites are unneeded as we will just stay with the activities on our boat and cabins, as your promises ended up being empty... It did not Rain One Single Bitch that whole day!! You should be embarrassed.
    "Everybody wants to be on a championship team, but nobody wants to come to practice."-Bobby Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FCSFan View Post
    Again, thank you for the invite that day. I think any further invites are unneeded as we will just stay with the activities on our boat and cabins, as your promises ended up being empty... It did not Rain One Single Bitch that whole day!! You should be embarrassed.
    Heading to the game with my dad. Anyone else planning on being there? 40 degrees for the high, should be pretty chilly.

Should be a great game, Sagarin having NDSU as about a touchdown favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    This is something I've often pondered.........SIU coach having Entz 's number or Roehl's?? How much autonomy does Roehl have in formulating the offensive game plan? Of course, I realize that Entz carries the bigger whistle, but still.......Is it all Roehl's game plan? all Entz's game plan? Is it a 50/50 split putting a game plan together with each receiving credit (or blame)? I probably won't sleep tonight.......
    Both Entz and Roehl make bad decisions prior to and during a game. Both are stubborn as hell and I question if either know what they are doing!

Quote Originally Posted by FCSFan View Post
    Lakes is incapable of several emotions. That is one of them.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

All four of NDSU's losses to SIU have been at their place, but NDSU has won 9 of the last 10 games.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    All four of NDSU's losses to SIU have been at their place, but NDSU has won 9 of the last 10 games.
    and they have a dam good QB
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Heading to the game with my dad. Anyone else planning on being there? 40 degrees for the high, should be pretty chilly.

Should be a great game, Sagarin having NDSU as about a touchdown favorite.
    I’m in.
    Heading to Lawrence Thursday for the basketball game, then I’m eastward bound on Friday. Last time I was in Carbondale was the Easton stick RFr. season when Wentz was out with the wrist injury. Bison won something like 35-30 IIRC. Headed to Soldier field the next day and watched the Vikings beat the Bears. It was a solid football weekend!

Curious to see how this weather plays out Thursday. Should be on the road early enough to beat the snow but coming home might be a different story. Fingers crossed!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

When we played them in the spring and they ended the streak, it was just weird, like that the rest of the spring. Bison basically had no seniors, and every team was focussed a lot on contact tracing and trying not to get covid, trying to extend the streak, it was what it was. As mentioned, last year when we played when it mattered; we destroyed them 38-7, ran for 389 yards, held them to 281 total yards, and led TOP by 15 minutes. Hoping for a similar result Saturday.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Bison only favored by 7 at 5Dimes.