Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: WIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: WIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

I'm guessing 1 Sac St 2 SDSU, 3 MSU, 4 NDSU if all win out.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yes, our play calling/game plan should be dictated by what the weather MIGHT be like a month from now at a stadium we don’t know we are playing at yet. Brilliant, just brilliant.

See, also: Illinois State game stats.
    Again, you re-enforce my points and my post. Again, you idiotically support the stupid-ass line of thinking that only today matters. Let's just beat the shit out of these little guys like real bullies, and who cares what happens when we face trained fighters in the sleet bowl.

MAYBE?? The weather will be nice in December outdoors.....probably NOT! Why the hell not do what you can to prepare when you have a perfect opportunity to do so?

Our coaches are presumptuous fools! Stop supporting the very kind of arrogance and overconfidence that leads to ugly, abject failure! It isn't helping.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Just when I thought this place couldn't get any worse we have the should have let him throw in shit weather so they know how later debate. That's not how you measure a qb's success at ndsu. Everybody knows that all that matters is ypc on 3rd down qb sneaks at ndsu eh.

Lardsin must go!

I watched the game on replay, skipping forward between plays etc.

Did something happen with Dom Gonella? I must have accidentally skipped whatever happened with him. sounds like he blew the game from the vibe in these comments lol.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

There’s literally no winning on this board. If we would’ve thrown more than we did the narrative would’ve been “why are we throwing the ball so much when our run game is clearly dominating them”. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t with posters on this board. You gotta make it to December before you need to worry about weather conditions for games in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol this has to be a “bit” right? I seem to remember a couple posters popping up every mid-season with horrible takes and this guy is one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I watched the game on replay, skipping forward between plays etc.

Did something happen with Dom Gonella? I must have accidentally skipped whatever happened with him. sounds like he blew the game from the vibe in these comments lol.
    Nothing that impacted the game - he had a boneheaded personal foul called on him after a 9 yard run on first down when he was jawing with a WIU defender. It looked like an official separated them and was telling Gonella to get back to his huddle. Gonella kept jawing and then pointed his finger at the WIU defender and the flag came out. Had it been a more crucial situation it could've been a huge penalty since it turned a 2nd and 1 into a 2nd and 16. Marshall ripped off a ~30 yard run on the next play IIRC so it didn't impact the game at all - Gonella didn't see the field the rest of the day after that though.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Nothing that impacted the game - he had a boneheaded personal foul called on him after a 9 yard run on first down when he was jawing with a WIU defender. It looked like an official separated them and was telling Gonella to get back to his huddle. Gonella kept jawing and then pointed his finger at the WIU defender and the flag came out. Had it been a more crucial situation it could've been a huge penalty since it turned a 2nd and 1 into a 2nd and 16. Marshall ripped off a ~30 yard run on the next play IIRC so it didn't impact the game at all - Gonella didn't see the field the rest of the day after that though.
    Cam should have gave him his quiver. Sounds like the coaches are finally over that shit. That's good eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Again, you re-enforce my points and my post. Again, you idiotically support the stupid-ass line of thinking that only today matters. Let's just beat the shit out of these little guys like real bullies, and who cares what happens when we face trained fighters in the sleet bowl.

MAYBE?? The weather will be nice in December outdoors.....probably NOT! Why the hell not do what you can to prepare when you have a perfect opportunity to do so?

Our coaches are presumptuous fools! Stop supporting the very kind of arrogance and overconfidence that leads to ugly, abject failure! It isn't helping.
    Dude, you do realized you are criticizing a legendary NDSU linebacker who is in the NDSU Hall of Fame? Personally, I think CAS knows football really, really well.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Lol this has to be a “bit” right? I seem to remember a couple posters popping up every mid-season with horrible takes and this guy is one of them.
    It started as a bit, then the posters you pointed out don't recognize it and turn the satire into one of their horrible hot takes.