Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT Exhibition vs UM-Crookston 7PM

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT Exhibition vs UM-Crookston 7PM

Finally the season is here (kind of). Excited to finally see this team hit the floor. Crookston doesn't have anybody over 6'8" on their roster so Nelson and Morgan should get pretty much whatever they want out there. More interested to see how the rotation plays out behind them. Is Hastreiter or Feddersen the backup 4 will be the primary thing to watch. According to Dave on the radio show last night Tajavis is fully cleared and been back at practice for a week so hopefully we'll get our first look at him even though he's still knocking the rust off. Don't believe Wheeler-Thomas and of course Dez will be available so we should get good extended looks at Yoder, White and Waddles.

Default Re: GDT Exhibition vs UM-Crookston 7PM

Any TV for this game? I'm only seeing radio and streaming through GoBison.

Edit: article on GoBison says no TV.
    Last edited by KSBisonFan; 11-02-2022 at 05:29 PM.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Excited to get a look at all the new faces, going to be interesting how this year plays out. Nelson and Morgan is gonna be so good this year, will the guard play be there though.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Finally the season is here (kind of). Excited to finally see this team hit the floor. Crookston doesn't have anybody over 6'8" on their roster so Nelson and Morgan should get pretty much whatever they want out there. More interested to see how the rotation plays out behind them. Is Hastreiter or Feddersen the backup 4 will be the primary thing to watch. According to Dave on the radio show last night Tajavis is fully cleared and been back at practice for a week so hopefully we'll get our first look at him even though he's still knocking the rust off. Don't believe Wheeler-Thomas and of course Dez will be available so we should get good extended looks at Yoder, White and Waddles.
    So the TWO FR who I thought could start----are hurt and questionable to play? Miller and Wheeler-THomas? Dez hasn't been cleared yet? Josh Streit will be the first big off the bench----- I hope Fedderson gets minutes tonight to see if MY comparison to Grant (without handles) is comparable (moves well for size, can hit outside shot, and blocks shots)

Will Boden show an improved outside shot?

Will Grant show an improved outside shot?

Will a 100% healthy Morgan control the paint?

Will Grant be allowed to take end of shot clock shots/creation like Richy allowed Sam/Rocky last two years?

Will any of our transfers be contributors in games that count?

Will Richy play a big lineup? ANDDDD maybe incorporate a zone to maximize length?

Will Richy adjust his OFFENSE to fit current roster???

If I'm impressed tonight
    NDSU 90
    Crookston 45

If I'm what think
    NDSU 78
    Crookston 54

If I'm disappointed
    NDSU 72
    Crookston 58

Will be fun to see what this young team is about. Last time I remember this kind of turnover was the year after we beat Oklahoma in the tournament. That team had freshman Paul Miller and AJ Jacobson. Not saying this team will be like that team, but hoping so. Are there any guys that Dave is debating not redshirting that we should be looking at tonight, as they can play this exhibition without losing the redshirt.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

While the game is not on TV, it does appear the video feed from GoBison is free tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Will be fun to see what this young team is about. Last time I remember this kind of turnover was the year after we beat Oklahoma in the tournament. That team had freshman Paul Miller and AJ Jacobson. Not saying this team will be like that team, but hoping so. Are there any guys that Dave is debating not redshirting that we should be looking at tonight, as they can play this exhibition without losing the redshirt.
    Dave mentioned they’ll have redshirt conversations after the exhibition but he didn’t say with who. Probably be able to tell based on rotations tonight. I would guess one of Waddles, Hastreiter, or Feddersen.

No TV but looks like the stream is free tonight.

Waddles and Hastreiter starting so no redshirt for them I would assume

Grant in mid-season dunking form.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Waddles and Hastreiter starting so no redshirt for them I would assume
    As I mentioned…tonight is an exhibition so you can play true freshman and they dont lose their redshirt.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN