Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2022 ndsu coaching tree

Default Re: 2022 ndsu coaching tree

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Yes, yes he does.
    Every one deserves a second chance. It seems hes blown through a bunch of those.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It looks former DE coach Buddha Williams to join Cignneti in Indiana
    https://twitter.com/coach_buddha/header_photo
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Every one deserves a second chance. It seems hes blown through a bunch of those.
    That is my understanding as well to the point I couldn’t believe Vigen had him on staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    It looks former DE coach Buddha Williams to join Cignneti in Indiana
    https://twitter.com/coach_buddha/header_photo
    One other thing to note is IU has had a few portal players decide to return. I guess they like the new coach. But it also shows other schools do allow them back. I think that's a good approach. Some players will find the market isn't as good as they thought and allowing them back could be a good move.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    One other thing to note is IU has had a few portal players decide to return. I guess they like the new coach. But it also shows other schools do allow them back. I think that's a good approach. Some players will find the market isn't as good as they thought and allowing them back could be a good move.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    In a coaching change situation I’d be willing to listen to the idea of brining them back. Any other situation and I’ll keep waving bye from the back of the family truckster on my way to Frisco!!

Didn't know where to put this so thought I would throw it out here. Just talked to a buddy in Washington (state) about their coach heading to Bama. He said that Coach Klieman is on the short list to replace DeBoer at WA. Thoughts?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BizfrmBotno View Post
    Didn't know where to put this so thought I would throw it out here. Just talked to a buddy in Washington (state) about their coach heading to Bama. He said that Coach Klieman is on the short list to replace DeBoer at WA. Thoughts?
    I would guess Klieman would stay at K State. Just seems to me to be a better fit for him but who knows?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I haven't look into the possibility too much but factors may be compensation, weather, cost of living for housing and obviously if he is a good fit. He would probably be a good fit personality-wise ANYWHERE due to his great personality but how about the "culture" out there. He is, for the most part, a Midwestern boy and so would Washington fit for him?

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BizfrmBotno View Post
    Low chance he leaves Taylor.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I would guess Klieman would stay at K State. Just seems to me to be a better fit for him but who knows?
    A chance to earn more money and be in the Big 10. Plus Washington has way more NIL money than K State.