Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Whether he actually believes the comments he made on the Bison Football Show or not, I think that was the right way to address the penalty and prefer those comments to the ones he made in the press conference. It looks to me like the ones he made on the Bison Football Show (he was still on the field being interviewed) were made before his comments at the press conference, so I wonder what changed his mind about how he should address it?
    He should have just said “I did a bow and arrow celebration. The ref must have thought I was doing something else. I’ll have to be more careful next time”. Had he, some here wouldn’t need to go JFK level.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Hot Take:

Cam's bow and arrow celebration is equivalent to a Dlineman celebrating a sack (see Waege do the Superman).

Hey remember when Tuzska came up with a new one related to each opponent?! My favorite was the Colgate toothbrush celebration. So taughty! Or the make it rain one for Montana State when their HC was whining about NDSU providing full cost of attendance.

I can't believe I've been reduced to defending the player keeping those golden calves off the field.
    Deshaun Watson used to do the bow and arrow thing.

The celebrations seem like they've gotten more common. Maybe the NCAA is trying to clamp down on it?

Anyway, no sympathy for getting penalized.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

The celebrations seem like they've gotten more common. Maybe the NCAA is trying to clamp down on it?

In a game against USD, I was being held by TE on every play, to the point that I was yelling “holding, holding” during play to get refs attention. After the plays I’d ask, “That’s not holding”? Finally, i grabbed the TE’s Jersey and tossed him to ground during a run play, AND I GOT CALLED FOR DEFENSIVE HOLDING!! I was pissed, and told the ref just that (in so many words). He then said if I kept it up he was going to call unsportsmanlike on me ….. which he ended up doing after I told him that would be the best call he made all effing day!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    In a game against USD, I was being held by TE on every play, to the point that I was yelling “holding, holding” during play to get refs attention. After the plays I’d ask, “That’s not holding”? Finally, i grabbed the TE’s Jersey and tossed him to ground during a run play, AND I GOT CALLED FOR DEFENSIVE HOLDING!! I was pissed, and told the ref just that (in so many words). He then said if I kept it up he was going to call unsportsmanlike on me ….. which he ended up doing after I told him that would be the best call he made all effing day!
    That's hilarious. How'd it go when you went back to the sideline?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

lol if there's someone to emulate it's deshaun watson

only thing with more zeroes than his guaranteed paycheck is the number of women in the class action lawsuit
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Do you feel you won that debate?*

*All joking aside, I do enjoy stories from your playing days.**
    **Why the smaller font?***
    ***I want him to have to get his readers out.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Do you feel you won that debate?*

*All joking aside, I do enjoy stories from your playing days.**
    **Why the smaller font?***
    ***I want him to have to get his readers out.
    Sort of, as Rocky had a difficult time holding back a laugh when he was chewing my ass and I told him what I said to ref. I don’t recall being involved in any more tackles that game tho ….

These multi-focal contacts are the bomb btw.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Its a good thing that white hat doesnt ump any NCAA womens softball games cuz he would need to ice his shoulder. Those gals rip a double to the gap and when they get to 2nd base they do the bow and arrow quite often. Now maybe there has been a rule change since last season???

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sort of, as Rocky had a difficult time holding back a laugh when he was chewing my ass and I told him what I said to ref. I don’t recall being involved in any more tackles that game tho ….

These multi-focal contacts are the bomb btw.
    Too bad Entz wasn't your coach, he'd give you a gold star and trophy.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan 17 View Post
    Its a good thing that white hat doesnt ump any NCAA womens softball games cuz he would need to ice his shoulder. Those gals rip a double to the gap and when they get to 2nd base they do the bow and arrow quite often. Now maybe there has been a rule change since last season???
    I believe the main reason it was thrown was because it was directed at the bench of SDSU. With what I know about the rule, if he doesn't look at SDSU there will be no flag because it was not over the top until he looked. That's pretty much automatic or at least it has been in the past.