Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    The more I think about it Cam needs to be benched for an entire game for the show off BS he pulled on Saturday! Entz needs to get in control of this undisciplined poorly executing team. If he doesn't do something this crap will only get worse. Only place to celebrate is after the game when you win.
    I was out of town, so couldn't see the coaches' reactions to Cam's action. I do recall a game when Coach Bohl called an O lineman to the bench after a personal foul. Bohl grabbed him by the mask, and there was a one-sided "conversation" between the two. Good example of letting a player know where the coach stands.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    The more I think about it Cam needs to be benched for an entire game for the show off BS he pulled on Saturday! Entz needs to get in control of this undisciplined poorly executing team. If he doesn't do something this crap will only get worse. Only place to celebrate is after the game when you win.
    So he needs to be benched for screwing up? Don't you think he learned from it already? Now if this continues to be a problem, then definitely should be talked about. Like how terribly we use timeouts in each and every game. That needs to be addressed, but I'm pretty sure we will not see that from Cam again.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Ok I don't usually read your bullshit but yeah Brock would celebrate after he scored. Not before. See the difference?????
    Sure Scottie.... but seriously, I'd love to see he who hath the golden calves be given a shot at a start, but that flag on Cam was such weak bullshit I'd almost cringe if that's what gave him the start.

Which is won't be and this entire discussion is really just about boomers flexing their "kids these days" muscles for one another.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    So he needs to be benched for screwing up? Don't you think he learned from it already? Now if this continues to be a problem, then definitely should be talked about. Like how terribly we use timeouts in each and every game. That needs to be addressed, but I'm pretty sure we will not see that from Cam again.
    I think they did pull him and then his replacement threw a pick.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I think they did pull him and then his replacement threw a pick.
    In Cole's defense he got fucking smacked as he was throwing that ball.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    We are all now dumber for watching that play be called. That's not on Cam or Cole either.

Lardsin must go!

And they played with cutesy playcalling trying to set up an obvious playaction. Rather they gave him some passing opportunities earlier in the year to make him a legitimate dual threat instead of trying so hard to set up the cute shit they tried.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    It's interesting to see the black/white nature of fan bases. If we aren't dominating every team, we are horrible. There is no middle ground. I saw a team execute beautifully yesterday for the first 25 minutes of the game. A couple big plays happen that change momentum and the Bison were never able to get that momentum back. I've been on enough football fields the last 20+ years to know momentum can have a huge factor in the flow of a game. Close game between two equal teams can turn into a blowout. Lesser teams get a little life and suddenly it's a game. It's not unique to football, but I'm much more familiar with it.

This team doesn't suck. They aren't horrible. They aren't as good as they have been but it's not significantly different. They are still a top 5 team easily in the FCS. They have played plenty of games like the one yesterday, but they had the ability to make 1 or 2 more plays and pull out the win. It still would not shock me to see them win it all this year. And it wouldn't shock me to see them lose in the semi-final or final (or quarter if they get a tough matchup based on seeding).

Just like the Arizona game, the game yesterday was very entertaining. The Bison still made some nice plays in the second half. They just didn't do it consistently. And give SDSU some credit for that. They are also a really good team. When two really good teams play each other, one of them is going to lose. Does Alabama suck now because they lost to Tennessee last night? It was the first time they lost to them in 15 years! Does Oklahoma State suck now because they lost to TCU? Same for USC losing to Utah? No. They played another very good team and didn't make enough plays at the end. But they are still very good teams.
    You should be banned. How dare you not jump off the cliff and think the sky is falling. There is no place for this kind of post on BV.

Yeahbut, there were no less than four defenders rallying to #44. Meanwhile, one of our WR's was all alone in the right half of the end zone. Did not catch the number but he was all alone out there.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yeahbut, there were no less than four defenders rallying to #44. Meanwhile, one of our WR's was all alone in the right half of the end zone. Did not catch the number but he was all alone out there.
    Yeah, he had an easy touchdown on read #2, but granted he got hammered.