Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

GameDay visiting the Dakota Market story at 9:15
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Holy crap!!

Vegas line went from ndsu -1.5 to -3.5 in a matter of minutes

the wise guys in vegas woke up!!!

Lets goooooo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Here are my thoughts:

-Seems like this year more than any we’ve been setting things up for this game (similar to what SDSU normally does to us every year).
    -We obviously sleepwalked thru Indy State which 1) Means to me we started SDSU prep early and 2) Probably brought our guys down to earth a little bit.
    -This game has more meaning now with us already having a loss. Lose here and MVFC and top two seed are likely out of our control.
    -First time essentially being home underdogs since probably 2012. I hope the players play and the fans fan with chips on their shoulders accordingly.
    -This NDSU team seems to be one of the more “heart on the sleeve” teams we’ve had. That will either serve them well in this environment or it will hurt them if they continue to be unfocused at times. I’m confident they’ll be hitting on all cylinders for this one.

I think we pull out all the stops and we see Bison team none of us have seen this year yet. Playoff Bison come to town early this year.

38-14 good guys
    Other than Arizona we really haven’t played anyone that is any good. We find out today if we have been sleep walking or if this team is what it is.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Game day is doing a small segment on the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Game day is doing a small segment on the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    crap. I missed it. where is it. someone post

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    My only question is which high schoolish trick play the wabbits will use.

27-20 Bison
    I myself have always been curious about the term "trick play", not a believer in it as if someone is thinking it is witchcraft or magic of some sort. I think of it as a legal play not often used. NDU has done its share of these types of plays and no one thinks any less of them for doing so. Game will be tough and if NDSU wins I feel it will be by a point or two. If SDSU wins it will probably be by ten.
    NDSU 24 1/2
    SDSU 23
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    I myself have always been curious about the term "trick play", not a believer in it as if someone is thinking it is witchcraft or magic of some sort. I think of it as a legal play not often used. NDU has done its share of these types of plays and no one thinks any less of them for doing so. Game will be tough and if NDSU wins I feel it will be by a point or two. If SDSU wins it will probably be by ten.
    NDSU 24 1/2
    SDSU 23
    I can name maybe 3 trick plays NDSU has used during this run... our opponents 100+

Stig 15-20

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Other than Arizona we really haven’t played anyone that is any good. We find out today if we have been sleep walking or if this team is what it is.
    Arizona is worse than SDSU. They’re probably about as good as UND tbh

Matt Entz was pretty emotional during his brief talk at the IPF ribbon cutting yesterday. To me it was clearly much more than about a practice facility. I expect that emotion is flowing into the team as well. I expect an inspired performance from the Bison today.

Horns UP!!!
    Don't believe everything you think.