Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

b15on is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

#1 North Dakota State Bison (5-1, 3-0 MVFC) vs. #2 South Dakota State Jackrabbits (5-1, 3-0 MVFC)
    Saturday, October 15, 2022 · 2:30 p.m. · Fargodome (18,700) · Fargo, ND

TV: The statewide ABC network of WDAY (Fargo), WDAZ (Grand Forks), KBMY (Bismarck/Dickinson) and KMCY (Minot/Williston) will have live coverage beginning at 2:20 p.m. with Dom Izzo (play-by-play), Kyle Emanuel (analyst) and Logan Campbell (sideline). The broadcast will be available to ESPN+ subscribers on ESPN.com and the ESPN app.
    RADIO: Statewide coverage begins at 1:30 p.m. on the Pioneer Seeds Bison Radio Network including Bison 1660 and 107.9 The Fox in Fargo with Rob Hipp (play-by-play), Phil Hansen (analyst) and Cole Jirik (sideline). The network broadcast includes 1-hour pregame and 30-minute postgame shows. Streaming is available on GoBison.com/allaccess and the NDSU Athletics mobile app.

Tailgating Weather: Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 52F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.

Game Previews
    NDSU Game Preview Video
    NDSU Game Preview Notes
    SDSU Game Preview Notes
    Missouri Valley Weekly Notebook

The Fargo Forum
    Jackrabbits QB Gronowski ready for different Fargodome feel in 2nd Dakota Marker start
    McFeely: Five things to watch in the Bison-South Dakota State game

The Analyst FCS/HERO Sports
    FCS Football Preview and Predictions: Week 7 Games of the Week
    FCS: What’s At Stake For No. 1 NDSU vs. No. 2 SDSU?
    FCS Week 7 Predictions: SDSU-NDSU, Villanova-Richmond, ETSU-Mercer + More

The Argus Leader
    Is South Dakota State the Dakota Marker favorites against the Bison?
    History of the Dakota Marker: SDSU trails NDSU 10-8
    137-13 Official Bison GDT Starter

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Let’s make people talk about this game and refer to it as “SDSU loud”!! This is going to be a good one that comes down to a big play or a mistake. Lets stomp those rabbits and bring the rock home!!

Bison: 24
    Bunnies: 20
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Champs: 54
    Chumps: 28

FUCK EMMMMMMMM!!!!!
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

My only question is which high schoolish trick play the wabbits will use.

27-20 Bison

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Run the quarterback 30 times. It worked for the Bobcats in the semi finals.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

It’s gonna be a great day for tailgating!

After last week’s game I have more confidence
    that NDSU can outscore SDSU.
    Establish the pass to set up the run.
    Run the QB……including Cole Payton - who will have a run/pass option play……finally……that jumbo package last week that turned out to be a pass play with double wides on each side was a hint of what could happen.
    Beat those wascally wabbits……

GoBizon!!!

No turnovers, sound tackling and fewer penalties than the Jacks and we have a chance to pull out a 3-point win.

Nice article about Waege, who I see having a strip sack.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...e/69552866007/
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Least confident I’ve ever been during our massive run:

Jacks - 31
    Bison - 14
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Here are my thoughts:

-Seems like this year more than any we’ve been setting things up for this game (similar to what SDSU normally does to us every year).
    -We obviously sleepwalked thru Indy State which 1) Means to me we started SDSU prep early and 2) Probably brought our guys down to earth a little bit.
    -This game has more meaning now with us already having a loss. Lose here and MVFC and top two seed are likely out of our control.
    -First time essentially being home underdogs since probably 2012. I hope the players play and the fans fan with chips on their shoulders accordingly.
    -This NDSU team seems to be one of the more “heart on the sleeve” teams we’ve had. That will either serve them well in this environment or it will hurt them if they continue to be unfocused at times. I’m confident they’ll be hitting on all cylinders for this one.

I think we pull out all the stops and we see Bison team none of us have seen this year yet. Playoff Bison come to town early this year.

38-14 good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

In case there was any need for extra motivation there's a bye week after this so whatever happens today is something that will stay with our guys for the next 2 weeks and none of us care more about the outcome of this game than the guys in that Bison locker room.