Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU/SDSU 2022 Rivalry Week!!

Default Re: NDSU/SDSU 2022 Rivalry Week!!

Cole Peyton had not seen the field since his 5 carries in Arizona. You have to think he will be a big part of the gameplan this week, I mean, he has to be. Would love to see a fake run and drop back and pass. Need Cole in the mix.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This week is time to feature Luepke and Williams in the backfield with a handful of change of pace runs for Johnson or Marshall (whoever is healthier). Would have loved to see Payton given the chance to develop his role further at this point as we need a fully utilized dual threat QB to be available. Defense needs to play their best game of the year and rally to the ball. And for all that is good and holy, cut out the friggin' penalties and catch and interception when it hits you in both hands!
    Wouldn't be surpised if Payton has a big role this week. Part of the reason you didn't see him last week against ISU-B.

A big thing for me will be how well Gronowski plays for SDSU. I have watched every one of their games and the only game I came away impressed was Missouri St. I personally don't think he is the runner he was in the spring of 2020. Davis on the other hand is a load, we need to tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Cole Peyton had not seen the field since his 5 carries in Arizona. You have to think he will be a big part of the gameplan this week, I mean, he has to be. Would love to see a fake run and drop back and pass. Need Cole in the mix.
    He had 7 rushes for 44 yards in YSU game.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bunnies have WON 4 of the last 6 Dakota Marker Games----and won last game at the FargoDome---which they all celebrated at midfield

ENTZ bring that up----FIRE UP THESE GUYS

DEMAND discipline and focus this week of practice---see if we can have better RUN FITS & not commit more penalties than our opponent

If our DEFENSE doesn't step up BIG TIME (STOP THE RUN) than that means our OFFENSE will have to make some PLAYS IN THE PASSING GAME!!!!

I don't remember that last time the BISON ran the middle screen to the RB----always worked---but don't recall this OC calling it

Should be a great atmosphere for the game but NEED BISON to put a complete game together to WIN this game!!

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Cam will have a big game.
    He'll probably need it since this might be the best defense he's faced in his time at NDSU. The Jacks defense is only allowing 2.13 yards per carry and 57.5 rush yards per game on the season so the 80/20 run-pass split isn't going to work. He's going to need to move the ball through the air for them to sustain drives.

Bison on paper should lose this. But I can see an inspired Bison team pulling it out in a playoff type atmosphere. Davis will get his yards but Gronowski is not anything special.

Bison 27 SDSU 26. The marker comes back to Fargo and stays.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Bison on paper should lose this. But I can see an inspired Bison team pulling it out in a playoff type atmosphere. Davis will get his yards but Gronowski is not anything special.

Bison 27 SDSU 26. The marker comes back to Fargo and stays.
    Didn't he smoke us last we played him? Or am I confusing him with another running QB?

I don't really care if we lose this game. It's little brother's super bowl and we all know they'll get smoked in the playoffs regardless.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Didn't he smoke us last we played him? Or am I confusing him with another running QB?

I don't really care if we lose this game. It's little brother's super bowl and we all know they'll get smoked in the playoffs regardless.
    Lmfao. This loss will be just the wake up call this team needs eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Lmfao. This loss will be just the wake up call this team needs eh.
    It's certainly been the case in years past.

In fact, SDSU throwing the kitchen sink with trick plays and 12 man formations probably helped us win at least 3 of our titles.

We should thank them bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Hate to say it, but this is the bunnies game to lose. Davis is going to give our defense fits and their TEs are going to get some big yards. We are going to struggle with a lot of 3rd and longs. I think the bunnies beat us by 10+ this time around. Hopefully it is the wake up call they need, because they do not appear to be playing inspired ball this year. I am hopeful we can beat SDSU by the time playoffs come around, but right now they are doing what they should, and we are finding a way...two completely different paths to victory.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]