Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: NDSU/SDSU 2022 Rivalry Week!!

Default Re: NDSU/SDSU 2022 Rivalry Week!!

Hasn’t really felt like “home sweet dome” since before covid. The stakes are huge. Winner has the inside track to being the conference champion, auto bid, and #1 seed in the playoffs. The fans know this. Lets blow the fucking roof off the dome tomorrow!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

There is a lot of talk about a bunch of meaningless crap that doesn't really matter. What matters is that, first of all, Cole Wisniewski is 100% and playing nearly every defensive snap, and that Logan Kopp starts getting more and more playing time.

What's also important is that the coaches find someone, anyone... who can be an outstanding pass rusher. That is a huge void right now. We have good, not great pass rushers. Champion teams are not mediocre at rushing the passer.

We might just have a young TE who should be playing DE. I'm really disappointed with Tony Pierce. I thought he was ready to breakout into a dominant force this year. Reed Ryan is a huge disappointment along with Loshiaka Roques.

The defensive interior is weak. With all do reverence and respect; is Kramer getting soft in his old age?? Is Nick DeLuca the de facto S&C guy now??

For the first time in forever, our OL is significantly under-sized. What's up?

Our receiving corps isn't scaring anybody. The Bison have young talent, maybe they need to leave the comfort zone of the guys they are most familiar with and see if a couple of the younger guys might just breakout and excel. This Bison team has a disturbing dearth of All-American and All Conference talent.

Arizona already showed the world that this Bison team isn't the dominant force of year's past.

Coaches need to cowboy up and start drastically improving this team or, they should be preparing for extreme wrath.

Maybe a previous poster was right in saying that a loss at home of the Marker might just be a much needed wake up call to the team and fans alike. I really hope NOT! The AZ game was enough for me.

I get the feeling that our coaching staff is content to just prepare to win on a weekly basis; to do just enough to get by, instead of continually pushing the team and the whole staff towards being great. This is the NDSU Bison Football Tradition! An unparalleled juggernaut.

There is nothing remotely resembling, legendary, about this year's team.

It just feels like a dullness is creeping in. Like there is a slow leak somewhere and the pressure is diminishing. Somebody needs to stop the leak and amp up force.

I'm worried.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    There is a lot of talk about a bunch of meaningless crap that doesn't really matter. What matters is that, first of all, Cole Wisniewski is 100% and playing nearly every defensive snap, and that Logan Kopp starts getting more and more playing time.

What's also important is that the coaches find someone, anyone... who can be an outstanding pass rusher. That is a huge void right now. We have good, not great pass rushers. Champion teams are not mediocre at rushing the passer.

We might just have a young TE who should be playing DE. I'm really disappointed with Tony Pierce. I thought he was ready to breakout into a dominant force this year. Reed Ryan is a huge disappointment along with Loshiaka Roques.

The defensive interior is weak. With all do reverence and respect; is Kramer getting soft in his old age?? Is Nick DeLuca the de facto S&C guy now??

Our receiving corps isn't scaring anybody. The Bison have young talent, maybe they need to leave the comfort zone of the guys they are most familiar with and see if a couple of the younger guys might just breakout and excel. This Bison team has a disturbing dearth of All-American and All Conference talent.

Arizona already showed the world that this Bison team isn't the dominant force of year's past.

Coaches need to cowboy up and start drastically improving this team or, they should be preparing for extreme wrath.

Maybe a previous poster was right in saying that a loss at home of the Marker might just be a much needed wake up call to the team and fans alike. I really hope NOT! The AZ game was enough for me.

I get the feeling that our coaching staff is content to just prepare to win on a weekly basis; to do just enough to get by, instead of continually pushing the team and the whole staff towards being great. This is the NDSU Bison Football Tradition! An unparalleled juggernaut.

It just feels like a dullness is creeping in. Like there is a slow leak somewhere and the pressure is diminishing. Somebody needs to stop the leak and amp up force.

I'm worried.....
    I agree with some of what you say here. Mostly the references to not playing our best talent and coaches being soft on doing so just to make everyone feel good. It used to be about putting your best players on the field, and even switching people from O to D (flip that) if that meant getting your best players competing.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    People (Lakes) begged for competion and meaningful games. Well, here you go.
    yea? ill.be there and you owe me a beer
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post

I'm worried.....
    I thought last year's SDSU thread would be a little longer and full of optimism. But its a lot like this year's.

I wanna see the 1st drive IS our players being TOUGH.

HIT A GUY A LITTLE HARDER, HAVE SOME ATTITUDE, SHOW THESE CLOWNS WE MEAN BUSINESS FROM THE 1ST WHISTLE!!

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I wanna see the 1st drive IS our players being TOUGH.

HIT A GUY A LITTLE HARDER, HAVE SOME ATTITUDE, SHOW THESE CLOWNS WE MEAN BUSINESS FROM THE 1ST WHISTLE!!
    Sorry we are soft on defense. Haven’t seen that type of play in a couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Sorry we are soft on defense. Haven’t seen that type of play in a couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    so much softness. even when we wanted to fight towards the end. entz and Kramer were pulling our guys off

let them fight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    so much softness. even when we wanted to fight towards the end. entz and Kramer were pulling our guys off

let them fight!!!
    delete some pm's lakes.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    delete some pm's lakes.
    fuck u im.popular