Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: YSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: YSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Was that Eubanks making a one-on-one tackle on McLaughlin? Dude tried to put a spin move on him in the open field and got taken down - whoever did it, that was a great defensive play even by Bison standards.

That second half defense was bad but still kept them to 11 points.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    UN_ certainly does, but the football team whomped Missouri State today. Okay, fb team still sucks as well despite whooping MoSU.
    Misery state sucks bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Misery state sucks bro.
    And UND sucks on the road, not worried about anyone other than SDSU but they WILL expose us!

I once suggested glow sticks, people laughed. That was am epic intro. The only thing cooler would be laser lights

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Was that Eubanks making a one-on-one tackle on McLaughlin? Dude tried to put a spin move on him in the open field and got taken down - whoever did it, that was a great defensive play even by Bison standards.

That second half defense was bad but still kept them to 11 points.
    I thought he made some very nice plays last week as well.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

DBs have to f’ing catch easy INTs!! Both should have been pick sixes. Good coverage skills but piss poor ball skills.

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I once suggested glow sticks, people laughed. That was am epic intro. The only thing cooler would be laser lights
    Glow sticks were a nice addition. 18k fans that gave a shit would have made it better.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    8) Tutsie is one of my favorite bros of this era. He needs a meme. I’m crowning him king tut.
    Worked a couple of his games in high school. In one he helped me keep a big rivalry game under control. Former Purdue and current Browns receiver was a stud in that game. His dad was an assistant coach the last few years at a top 10 NAIA school and is the DC at Tutsie's high school this year. He said there will be a huge family group at this week's Indiana State game.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    Glow sticks were a nice addition. 18k fans that gave a shit would have made it better.
    Agree. Students were awesome but the rest of the crowd was mediore at best It's like people were at a fucking opera. Sitting down on the first drive.

Its just the new normal. Fans don't get pumped up unless we are in the semi finals. Then it's as loud as ever

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    Post game thoughts and discussion threads are getting weak…Bisonville fatigue?