Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) Tale of two halves again. Let’s hope we never see another first half like that again this year. It will kill us against most valley teams.
    2) Miller was highly suspect in this game. Some poor decisions and worse execution at times. Some simps in the gdt got all excited because he dropped a pass into the second level but he’s yet to prove he can move the ball vertically when we need it. And eventually we will need it. He hasn’t come within a country mile of a deep route.
    3) sproles didn’t play and if you didn’t tell me I never would have noticed.
    4) break out game for weerts. Hope he’s ok.
    5) Tutsie still got that dog in him bro.
    6) no first and Cole today was he hurt?
    7) luepke may be the most dominant player we’ve ever had.
    8) Williams at 100% will be a needle mover.
    9) penalties need to get figured out. Second half was better.
    10) hate the decisions at the end of the first half. The kneel down was pure cowardice find your balls entz.
    11) we still win this whole thing because the fcs is jokesville bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

BV leads the forum league with the most whiny overreactions.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Felt like we were playing Arizona and South Dakota in the first half. I'm guessing the coaches ripped them pretty good at half to get the team out of the hangover funk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Tale of two halves again. Let’s hope we never see another first half like that again this year. It will kill us against most valley teams.
    2) Miller was highly suspect in this game. Some poor decisions and worse execution at times. Some simps in the gdt got all excited because he dropped a pass into the second level but he’s yet to prove he can move the ball vertically when we need it. And eventually we will need it. He hasn’t come within a country mile of a deep route.
    10) hate the decisions at the end of the first half. The kneel down was pure cowardice find your balls entz.
    FCS is jokesville. Average QB and no receiver will still be in the hunt to win it all

I learned during today's game that I prefer a couple of splashes of bitters in my mules. Also we should play Cole at QB.

Bunnies and bears tied at 14 start of 2nd half.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Man I agree so much with 3 and 4. Sproles is all hype, social media follow, name. Give me an emphasize on DJ Hart or younger guys. Weerts > Kubitz. He's better. Makes more plays. Disrupts more plays.

Side note: I know they will never stick 26 on the bench, but 43 jumps every time he's on the field. Not sure if he or 26 can play over 42 or 20. But 31 will play there anyways.

Luepke for the Payton for sure. Best offensive player in FCS. Would be absolutely perfect for a fullback to win it too.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's like people don't realize how hard it was to do what the Bison have done the last 11 seasons. It's very very hard and games like this are a great reminder. The other teams have scholarship athletes who were all conference and all state with coaches who are paid good money. The Bison have made good teams look really bad.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Luepke for the Payton for sure. Best offensive player in FCS. Would be absolutely perfect for a fullback to win it too.
    Seconded bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes