Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
Sucks to not get everyone in the backfield touches but the more we run Hunter the most unstoppable we are, need to keep him healthy!
Partially disagree with you.

I agree that we need to keep Hunter healthy, but running 5 or 6 different players in a game can be hard on the o-line. Each player runs with a different style, awareness, speed, and other tendencies. Now that we have played 4 games, I would personally like to see 3 RB's used until the very end of a game (when the game is already settled).

In my opinion, Hunter should be getting 12-16 carries, with Tamerik Williams getting 8-10 carries, and Kobe Johnson getting 4-8 carries. This doesn't mean that we don't use Dom Gonnella, Jalen Bussey, or TK Marshall at all, but I would prefer for the o-line to have a better opportunity to "gel with the runners" during the game throughout drives instead of rotating RB's every 2 plays.

(I look back the Lance Dunn/Bruce Anderson/Chase Morlock years - it was 3 main guys, with some King Fraiser mixed in until injuries took over, but during the playoffs the o-line was humming because they knew ow each man ran and it really showed)

Having said this, I will say the current rushing game is working well, so we don't need to fix something that isn't broke, but it is just my 2 cents.