Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NDSU Fans blame - Who didn't live up to their traditions @Arizona

Default Re: NDSU Fans blame - Who didn't live up to their traditions @Arizona

The elbows in my zip-up Bison hoodie have holes in them. Normally, I keep the holes covered or the sleeves pushed up so that mojo doesn't get out, but in the desert heat and all... I dunno, they slipped down.

Gotta get some Snorty elbow patches or something.

I was watching the game, listening to the smooth, sexy sounds of one Mx. Barry Manilow in the background, when the Bison took the lead and were driving again in Arizona territory.

Then, for some inexplicable and sudden reason, I had the urge to yell "this sucker is over!" and put on a Yanni album instead. Big, big mistake.

Damn, I can be cocky sometimes.

I wiped my butt on wednesday before the game, Before FBS games I usually make it an entire week without wiping, but Taco Tuesday took its toll on my toilet... I'll never forgive myself
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loofa View Post
    ... and put on a Yanni album instead.
    Seek help.