Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NDSU Fans blame - Who didn't live up to their traditions @Arizona

Default NDSU Fans blame - Who didn't live up to their traditions @Arizona

Everybody knows the real reason we lost the game. It was not the players or coaches it was us, the fans.

All of us fans on the road, we didn't know how to tailgate at Pac12 stadium and many missed their tailgating traditions....

Who didn't follow their normal traditions pre-game? I am trying to see which fans deserve the most blame for the loss.

I will be the first to admit our group didn't drink our customary bottle of plum ice hole to Thunderstruck prior to game.

Default Re: NDSU Fans blame - Who didn't live up to their traditions @Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Everybody knows the real reason we lost the game. It was not the players or coaches it was us, the fans.

All of us fans on the road, we didn't know how to tailgate at Pac12 stadium and many missed their tailgating traditions....

Who didn't follow their normal traditions pre-game? I am trying to see which fans deserve the most blame for the loss.

I will be the first to admit our group didn't drink our customary bottle of plum ice hole to Thunderstruck prior to game.
    Your blog is great. Love the attitude. It was a fun day for many of our friends (couples) who made the trip from Bismarck and Devils Lake. We lost, but i drank lots of water at the tailgate to stay hydrated and sharp for the team. Nuts wasnt enough. Cant win them all people, AZ has a good team, they should win 6 games this year if they play that good or more every game.

Not a tradition, but I moved from the spot on my couch I sat in for the first 3 quarters to a different spot on the couch for the 4th quarter. I take full responsibility for the loss.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

bartender at our watch party said at start of 4th

"I'm closing at 1am no matter what's up with the game"

everyone booed...then I called him over and we did an Azul $25/tequila shot together and he said oh alright...

but I still feel he jinxed the loss.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

It’s on me. This is the first FBS game that I have missed. I could give you my sob story excuse about raising goldendoodle puppies, but I’ll spare you. It was wrong. It felt terrible. It’s on me.

Ashamed to say, I didn't have the flag up on Bison Friday.
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

Bought my nachos from stadium concessions pre-game instead of at halftime. I apologize...

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I blew out one of my gameday pair of shoes. That was a bad omen.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Bought my nachos from stadium concessions pre-game instead of at halftime. I apologize...
    Great Scott! You could've not only cost NDSU but destroyed the entire time-space continuum!

I washed my jersey

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com