Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Lost by 3. Still think we should have beat Arizona. The slide early made me want to puke. Not the Bison way.
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Nobody ever did answer if the coaches did anything different for the late start. Has Tyler Roehl ever been up that late before?

Lardsin must go!

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Nobody ever did answer if the coaches did anything different for the late start. Has Tyler Roehl ever been up that late before?
    Forget the late start stuff these are college kids not 40 plus year olds. They stay up this late all the time.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One reason I have told my son we are Bison fans and I have been one since the 80’s is that they always win the big games and then we cheer for the vikes on Sunday’s and they always lose the big games. This game the Bison felt like the vikes to me. Stupid penalties, dumb sliding too early, questionable coaching at times, thinking we are smarter than everybody else and flat out making small mistakes that lose a game we should have won.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Forget the late start stuff these are college kids not 40 plus year olds. They stay up this late all the time.
    Tyler is not a college kid.

Um and one more thing I'll let the second half close game save your timeouts thing slide but any time a head coach heads to halftime with all 3 timeouts you just wasted 3 opportunities to get involved in the game and coach these kids up.

And the players have never played that late bro they've just made it rain on bitches and made tik tok videos at that time of day eh.

I wasn't going to rag on them though. Unless their a receiver who hasn't seemed to do shit this year and his thread is on like page 6 senior year. So cool. Trendy eh

Lardsin must go!

He's on page 6 senior year. I just checked. So tempted to bump that thing. Wtf.

Lardsin must go!

Entz and Roehl should have been playing chess at 11pm everyday for 2 weeks prior eh.

Lardsin must go!

Need to play more discipline football - When you play a good team especially a FBS school you can't give them second chances.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Disappointing loss because we didn't play as well as we could have and should have won the game but gotta give credit to AZ they made the plays to win the game. Got a little too conservative after the fumble but we were running it down their throats until we decided to run Kobe and Bussey rather then the horses. Confident the guys will regroup and learn from it but I'm concerned with our Dline and LB play the most. Just not very good play from those to this point. Need some guys to step up in the front 7.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Not sure if it was on Hot Mic or one of The Forum articles, but they said the plane left later than normal on Friday and were letting the players sleep in later on Saturday. I'm assuming that means all of the pre-game routines were delayed as long as they could.
    It's OK to not be OK.