Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Is there a new #1 in the polls?
    Not sure who. Nova and Mont St had worse FBS losses today. Mont and SDSU beat cupcakes. I wouldn't argue against Missouri St but don't see enough voters doing that.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    We threw the ball 12 times. 12. I get we were running it good but definitely needed to throw it more. The 4th down play we had should have been a pass.
    Yes it should have been a boot leg with run pass option. Their d ends and LBs were crashing hard. Weird. I dont think we ran a boot leg once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The odds of luepke getting 8 yards on 4th down were AT LEAST 3x the odds of Arizona going 3 and out.

Idiots.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Man, I don’t get the negativity at all. We had some bad plays at inopportune times, but Arizona also just stepped up. Both teams played hard and fast for most of the night. I would’ve like more pressure on the QB and some better tackling at the end, but it was a late game and shit happens. I don’t think this means we are a bad team by any stretch.

And for the record I’m not mad we lost. I’m mad we lost to ourselves.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Tyler Roehl is just an incredibly bad OC. It's easy to masquerade as a good OC and play caller when we are running all over bad teams, but when faced with competition in real tense situations, his head freezes and he does exactly what the defense is set up to stop.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    For me, the turning point was the fumble when we had 2nd and goal on the 5. I have no doubt at that point that we can run it in within 3 plays. Instead we roll out Cam and he loses it from the blind side. We would have been up 11 I believe, and would not have been a tight back and forth the rest of the way.
    I don’t disagree. That was a huge momentum swing.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Man, I don’t get the negativity at all. We had some bad plays at inopportune times, but Arizona also just stepped up. Both teams played hard and fast for most of the night. I would’ve like more pressure on the QB and some better tackling at the end, but it was a late game and shit happens. I don’t think this means we are a bad team by any stretch.
    Yep, AZ played hard and FAST all game long. In a game like this you cant do what we did and win. Its really that simple.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    We threw the ball 12 times. 12. I get we were running it good but definitely needed to throw it more. The 4th down play we had should have been a pass.
    TR really shit the bed in the 4th quarter and I don't care what the percentages say, Entz should have never punted on that last possession. Lastly, I'm not sure what's up with Cam but he had no moxy. He absolutely cost us 7 points by sliding early on that first possession. The offense looked good and the o line played well. Defense was pure garbage.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Tyler Roehl is just an incredibly bad OC. It's easy to masquerade as a good OC and play caller when we are running all over bad teams, but when faced with competition in real tense situations, his head freezes and he does exactly what the defense is set up to stop.
    Exactly. Those last four plays were just plain awful. They were sending the house and we ran right into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk