Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Everyone step back for a second. We played a PAC 12 team, had the lead, and feel like we should have won the game. Think about that. We aren’t saying, wow, that is crazy we almost beat a P5 team! The expectation was winning that game like it was any other. We have things to work on, like any team does after any game. We still have a team that can make it to Frisco.
    Basically. Sucks we lost a winnable P5 game. As far as it's impact on the season as a whole it's basically a wash. Showed there are areas to improve that were already known. If this team improves they can definitely make a run at Frisco.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Couple of Francises that need to lighten up.
    Guess being raised around folks who let actions speak for them and not being internet tough guys was my point. By the way being called Francis by you is funny!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very similar feeling to the game we lost to Wyoming years back in my opinion. Let one slip away

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Reality check: with the win yesterday Arizona moves up to Sagarin #63, USC is #7
    None of it matters until game 6. Give it some time and relax. USC has some real issues.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Guess being raised around folks who let actions speak for them and not being internet tough guys was my point. By the way being called Francis by you is funny!
    Bro you constantly threaten an autistic gentleman with physical violence on the internet’s.

No stones in glass houses.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

We get that 4th and 8 and we win. Period.

So stupid. Entz should be drug tested.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Yeah, lighten up. It's a sports forum on the internet.

We played like SDSU. Good enough to win, but couldn't seal the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    We get that 4th and 8 and we win. Period.

So stupid. Entz should be drug tested.
    I totally agree way to many basic coaching errors, we were not playing NC A &T 12 passing attempts nothing down field to the wide outs, time to put the young guys in there. BYZUN lost a 4th quarter some questionable play calls
    But can’t win em all

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    I totally agree way to many basic coaching errors, we were not playing NC A &T 12 passing attempts nothing down field to the wide outs, time to put the young guys in there. BYZUN lost a 4th quarter some questionable play calls
    But can’t win em all
    The funny thing to me is they could’ve fed Leupke a little more and won the game. I don’t get sparing him against bad competition and then not feeding him against Zona.