Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    You watched the game last night? Their athletes are so superior than anything the bison have seen maybe ever.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I was thinking same when I watched the rabbits beat UND to a pulp. Completely outclassed athletically.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

You watched the game last night? Their athletes are so superior than anything the bison have seen maybe ever.

The style of football they play showcases their athletes. Our style showcases toughness and physicality. Our 2019 roster had 9 guys who made an NFL roster and 2 senior bowl invites plus Gindorf.

I will agree this years team lacks a super athlete like a Jabril, Watson, Lance, etc but its still solid. I woud give Arkoma the advantage but I dont think they are as tough lr physical

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Arizona with a win against Arizona State 38-35,
    finish season 5-7 after being 1-11 last year

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Arizona with a win against Arizona State 38-35,
    finish season 5-7 after being 1-11 last year
    De Laura is the only reason they aren’t 1-11 again.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Going to break tradition here. It’s too late and my thoughts are all pretty negative. This loss is on Entz and Roehl firmly. Undisciplined and head scratching calls (never should have punted at the end there). No meaningful half time adjustments. That’s entirely on the coaches.

There’s at least one more loss on the valley schedule but I hope we learn from this like we have losses in the past.

Safe travels bros.
    U are a great football mind bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

If you didn't watch that game, you should try to catch a replay. AZ athletes are so far superior to the bison, it is actually impressive that the bison kept the game so close and probably should have won.

I agree your right on. Their skilled players were another level in speed, and size, but the difference was we made a few untypical mistakes that hurst ourselves, and the play calling was soo bad by TR, we could have won by 10 points but head case of no trick plays or Payton not getting to throw a trick TE pass or Jump over AZ's dline when they were ready to run stop us we could of had a few other 4th downs that we should not have gone for it, but played field position ball with a FBS team would have made a HUGE difference.
    Craig Bohl played field position in every FBS game, thats how teams never had a short field on us.

It was still an entertaining game, but a few mistakes on our part, and bad play call decisions at key points with no imagination killed the win. I was there.

I like our bracket to get to Frisco, but we are down in injuries and that might hurt us in the end not having all the horses to win...
    Go Bison, come together at Playoff time and do your thing!
    NoDak Bisman .

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    I agree your right on. Their skilled players were another level in speed, and size, but the difference was we made a few untypical mistakes that hurst ourselves, and the play calling was soo bad by TR, we could have won by 10 points but head case of no trick plays or Payton not getting to throw a trick TE pass or Jump over AZ's dline when they were ready to run stop us we could of had a few other 4th downs that we should not have gone for it, but played field position ball with a FBS team would have made a HUGE difference.
    Craig Bohl played field position in every FBS game, thats how teams never had a short field on us.

It was still an entertaining game, but a few mistakes on our part, and bad play call decisions at key points with no imagination killed the win. I was there.

I like our bracket to get to Frisco, but we are down in injuries and that might hurt us in the end not having all the horses to win...
    Go Bison, come together at Playoff time and do your thing!
    NoDak Bisman .
    I agree with most of that. My point was that the bison should have won that game, but all the talk about it being a terrible loss and az was so awful was more my point.
    I believe that both kleiman and bohl would have won that game. With bison style of football, they need to play field position football, especially against teams with superior athletes. It was the recipe that worked in the other fbs wins.